How does that feel?..

Demi's P.O.V.
****************

Looking into his eyes I rested my arms either side of his face as I lay in him.

"Well?.." He whispered in my ear as he placed his soft, warm hands on the bottom of my back.

"Yes" I whispered as he rolled over and pretended to jump up and down on the bed.

"Wooooooooow" he shouted laughing.

He pulled me up with my hands as he continued to jump on he bed, haha.

Pulling me up our lips met.

He placed his hands on the top of my leggings.

"Your legs are really warm" he said as he ran the tips of his fingers down the side of my leggings and rested his hands on my leg bone.

I smiled as I kissed him again with my arms around his neck.

He tickled the tops of my legs just under where my leggings are and whispered in my ear.

"I love you to infinity and beyond Demi. Your my world." He whispered.

Moving my body closer to his he brought his hands up and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me against his body.

"I love you more babe. You have. Changed my life.. For the good, I don't know what I would do without you" I whispered.

He kissed my neck and whispered really quietly in my ear "how does that feel?" He said as he smiled as he kissed my neck again.

"Right" I whispered and smiled back.

"How do you feel when your around me?" He asked as we say back on the bed and lay next to each other.

He tickled my head and played with my hair.

I rested my head on his chest and played with the pieces of string at the front of his track suit bottoms.

"My tummy tingles! And my legs so like jelly sometimes. The palms of my hands sweat, and the fireworks explode in my tummy. Sometimes, when I'm really happy and it's just us, my voice crackles.." I said as I continued to play with the strings on his bottoms.

"That's exactly the same as me, and sometimes, when I hold you in my arms, I have a shiver through my spine, that's telling me to hold you tighter and to never let go" he whispered as he snuggled his body closer and continued to play with my hair.

I smiled and we lay there talking and 'flirting' for about two hours.

I'm honestly so happy. I'm going to marry him. I'm going to marry the love of my life. The ONE. I'm going to marry Leondre Antonio Devries, my idol since I was younger. And my idol now.

Ok then guys, last update for tonight. Sorry it's short, it's just a quick filler so I don't leave you all hanging.

I love you all! And we got to 500+ votes!! Wow!! Now let's aim for 600 maybe😄 Thankyou guys, I wouldn't be here without you. Love you all! Mwah!💖💖💖💖