Mamas&papas

Demi's P.O.V.
****************

I'm proud of Leondre.

Yea, I am, I'm proud that he ignored her, and told her straight.

It shows that I can really trust him and he won't do anything behind my back.

Holding his hand I squeezed it&the squeezed it back.

Walking into mamas and papas we saw all of the beautiful baby items everywhere.

"Wow, it's so beautiful" I whispered in Leondres ear as we continued to walk through the shop behind Lauren and Charlie.

"I know, just look at the clothes!" Leondre replied picking up the tiniest baby-grow I have ever saw.

"Aww haha!" I cooed as I held it in my hands.

"How many do you wanna have?" Leondre asked me out of the blue.

"I dunno, 3,4..5,6,7,8..9, maybe just a whole football team!" I squeaked😂😂

"Ahha, that's fine with me" Leondre replied placing the clothes down and grabbing my hand.

"Haha, Na I dunno, maybe 2,3?" I said and smiled.

"Yea that's alright" He smiled.

"Everyone says it's painful, yanno..giving birth, so I'd see how much it really hurts and then we will decide if we have any more haha" I said as we walked into the isle to Lauren and Charlie who were picking a pram.

"Yea,that's a good idea. I don't want my beautiful princess to go through any pain" Leondre smirked as he hugged me from behind.

Holding his hands that were wrapped around my waist we walked with our legs/feet in sync.

"Picked one yet?" I asked Lauren.

"Nope, we don't know wether to get pink, or purple" Lauren told me.

"Purple" me and Charlie said at the same time.

"Yea alright" Lauren agreed.

Charlie picking up one of the boxes off the shelf he placed it in the trolley as we started walking.

"When are we gonna have one? Like what age?"Leondre asked.

"I dunno, whenever it happens really" I said as he spun me around and then turning my back I came face-to-face with My sister Amelia!

"Hey!" I shouted throwing my arms around her!

"I hadn't saw you since.. The meal! At Charlie's" I said pulling away from the hug. Looking over her shoulder revealed Ollie, yep.. The one from overload.

"I know.. Are you, alright now?" She asked, obviously she means since the.. Yanno..

"Yep, I'm a soldier&I stay strong" I said smiling as Leondre grabbed me from behind and threw me on his back, giving me a piggy back.

I didn't even bother trying to get down,it was fun& Leondre's jacket smells Really nice.

"Anyway.. What are you doing here?" I ask her, confused to why she would be in a baby store..

CHAPTER 100!!!! WOOOW, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS, ILY ALL!!!💞💞💞💞💞💞