Just A Few Questions.

*How old about would you say the man/boy was?* He asked.

*I..I'm not sure, Urm, about 23..to 25 maybe? I don't know.* I replied as I heard footsteps outside the corridor.

*Urm.. One moment* I said to the man as I covered the speaker/microphone with my hand.

Walking towards the door I heard Leondre call out "Beautifulllll, Where are you?" Taking a deep breath I put my hand onto the door handle as I rested the phone speaker against my shoulder.

Opening the door Leondre walked towards me.

"What's wrong?" he asked as I held his hand and ran into the living room.

"I..I'm, on the phone to.. The police.." I said as he put both of his hand on my hand that was rested on the side of the sofa next too us.

"Why?..what do they want?.." He asked as his welsh accent was really noticeable.

I smiled at his accent and then laughed slightly at the worry on his face💞💞 and replied with "they just want to ask come questions, don't worry"

"Ok babe, I'm just going to get my IPad from the Libary. One second" he said as he kissed my cheek.

Putting the phone back too my ear I said "Sorry about that, I was just talking to my fiancé" I said and smiled as I said 'fiancé' and then I remembered.. I hadn't told Lauren yet! Oh god ahha💞

"It's ok. And where was you when it happened? Did you recognise him?" He asked.

"I was at my friends party, well.. My old friends party, and no.. I didn't." I replied as I felt my voice start to crack.

"Ok ma'am, we just need a description of him. Would you like to do that over the phone? Or would you like too come into the station?" He asked. Then I remembered we was going to go to the mall with Lauren and Charlie.

"I don't mind doing it over the phone" I replied as I sat back into the sofa, Leondre then walked in and sat next to me on his IPad.

"Ok, what colour eyes and hair did he have? And did he have any tattoos that you was able to see?" He asked.

"He had brown hair, dirty hair.. Asif he hadn't brushed it in a while. He was wearing a green cap.. With a black hoodie and black track suit bottoms. I..I think he had a tattoo of a D..And I think it was a D.B, initials maybe.. I don't know" I replied as Leondre moved closer to me and lay his head in my lap as he was on his IPad.

"Ok ma'am, thanks for your help.. I will go through all of our documents and research the tattoo description, I will call you back when we find a few people that fit your description. Goodbye, have a nice day." He said and after I said bye he hung up.

I explained everything to Leondre when he asked "shall we go with Lauren and Charlie to buy baby clothes? And we can tell them the good news" he said as he layed his head in my lap.

"Yea ok, is it alright if I wear my track suit though?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair and I looked down at him.

"You look beautiful in anything babe" he said and the left side if his lip rose, awrh💖💖

"Bless ya, I'm serious though, im wearing my track suit ok?" I asked as I smiled and bent my knees and lay my legs in the sofa so Leondre rested his head on my flat tummy.

Sometimes I hate seeing my tummy, and my body, it reminds me of the eating disorder.