The Appoitment.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

"It's alright. Your right, he did understand.. It's just weird now that, I'm actually have a baby. I mean it is Lauren, you and me, all having a baby😳😳 Anyway, hope your alright, take to ya later💞💞" I text Amelia and put my phone in my back pocket on my jeans.

Spreading the Nutella onto the toast I put them onto the plates and cleaned down the work surface.

Walking into the bathroom I picked up the wash basket with the dirty clothes in, walked back into the kitchen and threw them into the washing machine.

I wonder what's keeping Leondre, he's being up there ages..

Walking to the bottom if the stairs I shouted "Leondre, babe are you ok?"

"Yea I'm coming, just putting my shoes on, do you want me to bring your bag down with me?" He responded after a couple of seconds.

Looking down at my outsit I shouted back up "yea please,bring my black and blue one down to the match my outfit please❤️❤️!"

Walking back into the kitchen I turned on the washing machine and put our plates on the table in the middle of the living room as I turned on the television.

I sat on the one sofa with my legs up and Leondre on the other as we are our breakfast.

We just had the news on because we wasn't really watching it we was just eating before we left.

Pulling out my iPad Air I messaged Lauren on Facebook saying "I know your asleep, but were going to the police station now. I need to talk to you when I get back so at about half four meet me and Amelia at subway in town, I'll message you wen I'm on my way there, love you see you later😘😘xxx" and I pressed send and then sent the same to Amelia letting her know to meet us both.

I'm looking forward to go out with Amelia and Lauren, it will be nice like the old times💖💞💖💞

Finishing out food we left and Leondre drove us to the station in his Blue car.

Leondre went to climb out the car but I grabbed his hand and as he turned around I kissed him on the lips.

Pulling away after a bit he smiled at me stepped out the car and we walked into the station hand-in-hand.

Deep breaths.

WOW GUYS!! We've now got 40K+ woooo!! Sorry I was going my happy dance then...

But seriously guys, thankyou, I wouldn't be able to be this far without you all! ILY ALL!! I need to come up with a name for you guys.. Hmm, comment what you think you should be called!🙊💝🙈💜xx

AND OMG I THINK IM GONNA CRY!!!😫😫 My Ipad charger has broken and doesn't work& my Ipad is on 20% so I won't be able to update until I get a new charger! NOOOOOO.... *Dramatic Music*

Dun..dun...duhhhh!!!

But anyway, I should get one some time this week, sorry guys! Ily all!💞💞💞💞