Shopping.

Leondres P.O.V.
***************

Driving into the parking space I stopped the car and we all climbed out.

Pressing the button on the car keys to lock the car I look up to see a familiar face across the car park coming our way.

Oh god.. It was Ellie. Yep Ellie the one that kissed me.. Twice.. In Starbucks.. A few weeks ago.. Wow, I hope nothing happens.

Placing my arm around Demi's waist she rests her head on my shoulder as we turned around and Lauren shouted "Come on were going mamas&papas" As she grabbed Charlie's hand and did a jump in her step as we made our way across the car park.

"This is gonna be a long day" I whispered in Demi's ear as I held her hand and our fingers fell between one another.

"I know" she replied as we followed Lauren and Charlie.

"Not long until we will be shopping for clothes for our own baby" I said as I saw Demi smile.

"Aw haha, I know yea" Demi replied.

"Leondre! Leoooo! Leondre!" I heard someone call.

Hoping Demi didn't hear them I continued to walk and got a faster pace.

"Leondre wait I wanna see you!" I heard Her shout again.

"Babe, I think someone's calling you" Demi said as she stopped and turned her head.

*SIGH*

Turning around I got bombarded with a hug from Ellie, argh she can be so clingy sometimes.

"Hey Leondre I missed you!!" She said.

Demi smiled because she didn't really realise who she was.

"Ok, ok" I said pulling her arms from around my waist.

"Ellie, this is Demi, my fiancé, Demi, this is Ellie" I said pointing at one-another and vice versa.

Demi's face went from a smile to a completely pissed off face. (Sorry for bad language guys💞🙈)

"Oh, right.. Hi, Ellie." Demi said with a 'I-really-wanna-slap-you-in-your-god-damn-ugly-face-silly-cow' smile. Oh god, this is gonna be fun..

"Yea, Hello, DEMI" emphasising Demi's name.

"Anyway, Leondre, let's go and get Starbucks" Ellie said grabbing my hand.

Removing my hand from hers I replied "sorry, I'm busy..so bye.. Yanno, FAMILY Things, maybe you will have your own family, one day? Who knows? And oh yea, Domt forget to RT our post on twitter from last night, you have the same chance as everyone else to get a notice from us" I said and we walked away and I was smiling slightly at my comeback as I grabbed Demi's hand😉😉😉