Getting home.

Lauren's P.O.V.
*****************

"Alright, I'm glad your both ok. I'm sure Charlie won't mind with youse stopping here tonight if you wanted," I said as I pressed the speaker button on my phone whilst I put on my leggings&Red Jumper as I just got out the shower.

"Ok, as long as youse don't mind. But would we be able to park in your garage, because if he did have any friends watching us he would look for the car." Demi asked.

"Yea of course, In fact I'll tell Charlie to open the gates ready&other garage&set the gates to lock automatically when you come through, and then when Leondre come back him and Charlie can go and lock the doors and windows, Incase anything happens," I told Demi as I quickly put up my hair and walked down the stairs quickly.

"Alright thanks, Were turning the corner to the street now." Demi said.

"Ok see you in a minute, be safe!" I shouted down the phone as I walked into the living room to Charlie who was lying on the sofa eating Dorito

"Charlie,there almost here, quick open the gate and the garage door, they need to keep the car here, and stay here tonight. I'll explain in a bit, go and set the gate to be locked when they drive in babe" I said as I kissed his cheek and took the bag of Doritos.

He nodded. And jumped up with the remote to open the gates and the key for the garage.

I walked into the bathroom downstairs and grabbed the hair dryer and went back to the living room.

I blow Dried my hair and then pulled out my straighteners when Demi came through the front door.

"Oh hey, are you alright? Where have they gone? Did you get in ok? Are you sure your not hurt? Would you like something to eat" I asked at about a hundred miles a hour.

"Oi calm down, I'm fine, they've gone to lock the doors and windows, yea we got in fine.. I don't think anyone saw us..No I'm not hurt, I just think I sprained my wrist a little, Victoria looked at it and said so and...what was the last question?" Demi answered and then laughed.

"Urm..would you like something to eat?" I asked as I took her bag and put it on the coat shelf that was attached to the wall.

"Na I'm fine for now thanks, Charlie locked the gates&The garage, so the only way someone can get in the gates is if they know the password, but only us 4&Blair know it" Demi said as I went to sit back down and started to straighten my pony tail.

"Alright&The only way they'll know it, is if they've been watching us." I said and Demi sat next to me.

I finished Straightening my hair when my phone rang.

"Lauren, come outside. Lock the front door and come in here, with Demi. We need youse to help us lock up, the house is too big. We've got the door open ready just try and hurry Incase anything does happen." Charlie said down the phone.

"Oh ok, Urm, were leaving right now." I replied and he hung up.

I grabbed Demi's hand and whispered "Come on quick"

Sliding my house key Into my big pocket on the front of my jumper.

I opened the door and looked out of it, we walked to Demi's door quickly and walked straight in too meet Charlie and Leo who was standing in the living room.

"Lauren you help me double check downstairs, Leondre and Demi you two go upstairs and then you can grab a bit of your stuff. Don't take long though" Charlie said.

"Yes boss" me and Demi replied in sync.

"Ayit captain" Leondre replied as he grabbed Demi's Hand and jogged up the stairs with her.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

"Pick about three outfits and three sets of pjs, were gonna be stopping at Charlies for a few nights. I've just spoke to him about it" Leondre told me and he out two bags on the bed and kissed my forehead and started to grab some of his clothes.

"Ok, but I don't understand why babe" I replied a I grabbed a pair of leggings, a pair of white jeans and a pair of blur jeans.

"Because if he has any friends that wanna hurt you.. Or me, or both of us. They will know to come here, but if they go to Charlie's he can say were not there and if it gets out of hand all 4 off us will be there and not only us two babe" He replied as I put my Black and grey jumper, My red polo and my Orange vest top& my black and orange kimono. I was putting it into my bag really fast.

"Ok, So they could be watching the houses?" I asked as I bent down and grabbed my white sandals and two pairs of converse from under my bed.

"Yea Dem" He replied as he continued to pack his bag and I could tell he was panicking. It was cute. I was like when I used to see him at meet and greets, I used to tell when he was embarrassed and stuff. Awrh.

"Well, they'll see our bags leo. They'll know were staying there." I told him as I chucked in my make up bag and zipped up my case.

"Your right. Urm, were gonna have to try and put it into other bags and hide it, if you know what I mean." He told me.

"Alright, Urm Ima out on this cardigan that I'll wear tomorrow on for now, and my converse" I said. He nodded and out in his other shoes that he will wear tomorrow on. Just to try and save space in our bags.

"Lauren! Charlie!" I shouted and within ten seconds they came up.

"Lauren, wear this handbag please" I told her as I stuffed in one of my outfits, my make up bag and a pair of sandals.

"Urm alright Dem" she replied as She zipped it up and threw it over her shoulders and fastened the straps. (It was a bag they goes on your back😉)

I glanced over and saw Charlie bent down whispering to Leondre and Leondre packed his clothes into his shoulder bags.

There were three with his stuff in, and he still had a pair of trainers in his hand.

"Here" I took one of the bags and the pair of shoes and put them into my bag because they fitted in.

Charlie and Leondre threw there bags over there shoulder at the same time with kinda looked funny so I laughed a little.

We all then double locked the windows&shut the bedroom doors behind us, but not after checking them obviously.

(So basically we all put our stuff in bags and Lauren and Charlie wore bags too so it didn't look obvious🙊🙊)