We met..

Aw, omg, why? Why am I speechless, I think Lauren could tell that because she just dragged me towards them and said hello, she did all the talking, I was just standing there hiding behind Lauren staring at Leondre, She was giving them hugs and I was just froze, me&leo was just staring at each other, like full on eye contact.

Not one of us had spoke yet until Lauren broke the silence though "oh yeah, this is my 'sister from another mister' Demii" she said whilst bugging me, I just snapped out of it, I just said "o-o-oh" and smiled awkwardly, Joey said "it's ok, you shouldn't be shy, I know Leo looks like an alien, but don't worry" and everyone just started laughing.

I felt bad because I hadn't spoke to leo yet, we started walking I the car park where the limo was.

I was walking next to Leondre.

"W-would you like me to carry your bag?"

"No,I'm fine thanks" I smiled.

When we was walking he kept touching my hand, he was making it look like an accident, but, he was doing it on purpose.. I think, but then, in the end he just grabbed it, I let him, I wanted him to, we were walking along hand in hand.

I kept seeing Lauren look across at us, and Charlie, they were both laughing and then I looked across at them in a quick glance and I saw Charlie's arm around her back, aw😘

When we was about to get into the car, Joey took our bags, us 4 jumped into he back, and Alex were driving, they were all laughing at the fact that we had 5 bags, but in the limo, leo was by the door, then me, then Lauren and then Charlie (like the diagram😜)

Joey-------------Alex

Leondre--Demi--Lauren--Charlie

We was in the car for about 45 minutes, Lauren and Charlie were chatting away, and me and leo were just sitting there in silence, still holding hands and then I had a text message *why are you so shy beautiful?* it was from Leondre! he called me beautiful in front of him! I could feel my face blushing, so I just replied *Im not shy, I'm just.. I dunno🙊* Lauren looked over my shoulder, read the messages and started giggling, she then told Charlie😜 Charlie tweeted him then, I saw it on his phone *just talk to her! compliment her or something! you were talking a lot on twitter so why not in person?* Leondre saw it and replied *ahha, give me time! I think it's cute that she is shy* I saw Charlie show Lauren the message! It turned embarrassed straight away. I then got another message off leo *Sorry about that babe, Charlie is just tryna help haha, but seriously, there's no need to be shy* I read the message and sent him back a *❤️*

I then got my iPad out and stuck in my headphones, I then stuck one in his ear and gave him the iPad so he could chose, he then scrolled through the songs and put a random song on, but I didn't Mind, all I cared about was the fact I was hand in hand with Leondre devries!!❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

Hope you like the story so far guys! It's going to start getting romantic but my friend added some stuff, so don't worry, it's not me🙊😜