I can go home.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

After that, I was really sleepy and I fell asleep.

I woke up with Leomdre half asleep next too me.

He saw that I was awake and kissed my cheek as he played with my hair.

A few minutes later the nurse came to the room and asked me a few questions. She said it was just the stress built up on top of me.

Leondre lay on the bed next too me as he gripped my hand.

Lauren and Charlie went to get some food and drinks when I was asleep👌👌

"Leondre" I mumbled.

"Yea babe?" He replied as he faced me and cuddled against me on the hospital bed.

"I...Ima go.. To the police station. When I get out of here" I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"Are you sure your ready princess? You have to remember they will ask you questions that might upset you." He said as he lent his face closer to mine.

I nodded and smiled.😊😊

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back&It was starting to get heated when Lauren and Charlie walked in.

"Hey babe! I'm glad you awake now!" Lauren said as she walked trough the door. He hugged me and then Charlie kissed my cheek.

"When can you go home?" Charlie asked as he sat on the chair next to me and sat Lauren on his lap.

"They haven't said yet. I'll go and ask them" I said as I sat up.

"Nooooo.. Don't leave me" Leondre said as he gripped me by the waist and put one of this legs across mine so I couldn't move🙊💖🙊💖

"Haha Leondre wait, one second" I said as I rolled over and kissed him and then walked to the door.

I saw a nurse walking last when I said "excuse me, do you know when I would be able to go home?" She replied with "oh I'm so sorry, didn't I say? You can go home now if you want to. Sorry I forgot to tell you" she said as she giggled at the end.

"Ok, thanks" I said as I shut the door and told them.

"I'm gonna run in the toilet and get changed." I said💋💋💋

I walked into the toilet with my clothes and underwear in my bag and shut the door.

I put on my underwear and attempted to take of this hospital cape/gown but I couldn't reach the clip.

I peeked around the door and whispered "Leo, Oi Leo! Come here?" He came in and I asked him to undo the clip. He did it and it dropped off.

He grabbed me around the waist from behind and rested his chin in the nape of my neck.

"I love you" he whispered as he kissed my neck💜💜

"I love you too" I replied as I smiled and bought his chin up level with my face. I kissed him and he spun me around so I was facing him.

He held me by the waist and held his body against mine.

"You do realise how wrong this looks if someone walks in?"I said laughing.

"How does it look wrong haha?" He asked being dumb😉

"Well, not pointing out the obvious but im standing in my underwear, you've got your arms wrapped around my waist and you just kissed me.." I said sarcastically.

"Hmm.. True.. But let's just hope no one walks in ey?" He said as he kissed me again.

Lauren's P.O.V.
***************

Me and Charlie were sitting in the chair next to the bed. Well, I was sitting in his lap but yea😂

"I'm so glad the baby is alright"Charlie said as he played with my hair.

"I know. I don't know what I would of done if anything happened to him"'I said.

I then realised he was texting someone for ages&hi wasn't being nosey, I was just curious so I said "who you talking to b?" He smiled at me and replied with "My mom haha, she is asking me if we have thought of a name yet"

I smiled and replied "oh haha, that's true. We need to pick some names to choose from"

"Shall we invite all of our parents around tonight? We can all pick names, even Demi and Leondre"

I nodded and got my phone out too message my mom and dad.

Last update for tonight guys😘💋😜and I'm going on a mini holiday tomorrow for the weekend, I Will try to update but if the Hotel I'm staying in doesn't have wifi, then I won't be able to update until Sunday/Monday, sorry guys, keep reading though. Love you all!💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜