That kiss..

Comment ideas and vote!😊

Ok, so.. We all just got to the hotel, we didn't know that Lauren and Charlie didn't have a key yet, we was the first ones that had them, except Joey&those 2 were waiting outside for us.. Oops!

"Where were you?" Charlie asked, I looked at leo straight away "we was..out..there"

Lauren grabbed my hand straight away and said to me "doing what?" And everyone started laughing, but mine&Leo's laugh was kind of an awkward one, you could tell he was embarrassed to😜

But then leo opened the door with the key and we took our bags In, Lauren then asked "Charlie? Why do you all need new keys?" "Oh.. We lost ours😂😂" Charlie answered.

Leo then took my hand and took me to a bedroom, "this is our room!😊" "our? Who's that then?"😜

leo started laughing and held me by the hands "well, at the moment, for tonight, it's just us because the hotel made a mistake, so Joey and Alex are staying a hotel room down, but were in here for tonight, and Lauren and Charlie are next door, but tomorrow when the hotel sorts it, you, me, Lauren, and Charlie will be in here? Is that ok Dem?💖💜"

"yea that's fine😘, btw, did you know, that Lauren and Charlie used to go out? For like a month? When I was 11😂😂I dunno how, wait here, I'll go ask her"

I was just about to run out the room when leo grabbed my arms spun me around and gave me a hug, I was kinda embarrassed🙈🙈 after that, I ran out haha.

"Lauren! How did you get to know Charlie when you went out with him?"

"It was my cousins best friend haha, but then they moved to high school, and that it ha"

"Ok babe, just checking haha, btw, did you know your sharing a room with Charlie tonight?" "Yea, and I can't wait ahha" *wink wink*

"Haha, behave yourself! I will.. Well.. I'll try😜 even thought I've only met him once, it feels like I've known him a life time" "aw, true love, any way babe I'm just going to unpack" "ok , love ya💜"

I ran back to my bedroom and leo jumped from behind the door and pushed me onto my back, landing in the bed, he then sat on my lap "learning stuff from Charlie ey?" I said laughing😂 "I suppose, but I didn't learn everything😜"