Our wedding.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

"You look so beautiful omg I think I'm gonna cry!" Lauren cooed.

"Shut up haha, if you cry I will and I've just had my make up done!" I laughed.

"It's true though, you look like a princess. I can't believe my baby sister is growing up!" Amelia agreed and we had a group hug.

I ran my hands down my beautiful silk dress and ran my fingers over the diamonds. "Leo's gonna be so happy when he sees you!" Amelia added.

"He was asking for details last night but I wouldn't tell him" I smiled as I sat down and the hairdresser finished curling the strands of hair at the front of my face.

I have my hair in a fancy bun which is curled. It looked beautiful. My brown hair with blonde highlights tucked into a bun. My beautiful white dress fitted perfectly to my body. For once in my life I can say I felt and looked like a princess.

The woman fixed my make-up and I stood up. I placed on my silver slip on shoes and smiled.

Leo's P.O.V.

************

I greeted everyone at the door as everyone congratulated us.

When everyone had arrived we all took our places.

Amelia, Alexia, Jade and Melissa as bridesmaids,

Lauren as the maid of honour.

Charlie as my best man.

And lastly Brooke&Matilda as flower girls.

We all made our way into our positions and Charlie went to ask Lauren if they were ready. I was so excited🙈🙈🙈

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

I saw the tent door open (were in a huge white tent and the wedding is in a field thingy-not a random field one that's made for weddings lmfaooo😂😂) and Amelia jumped infront of me and screamed "YOU CANT SEE THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING ITS BAD LUCK"

"Sorry sorry!" A familiar voice called out.

"Charlie what do you want babe?" Lauren called out. There so cute together it's unbelievable.

"Ready when you are. If your ready now I'll tell the musician and he will start playing the music" Charlie answered.

Lauren looked at me and I nodded.

"Were ready!" She called out and straightened her dress out, aswell did Amelia.

I pulled my vail over my head and held the white and blue roses in my hand(the theme was white and blue wedding😉)

The music started playing and Lauren and Amelia walked infront of me. I stepped in time and turned out of the tent. I looked up the isle to see everyone's faces on me. Lauren and Charlie were smiling at each other the same as Amelia and Ollie.

But at this moment in time I couldn't give a fck.

Leondre was standing at the end of the isle looking amazing as ever. He smiled at me his cheeky smile and I smiled back. He looked so nice💜💜

Leondres P.O.V.

***************

She looks so amazing.

She looked beautiful.

She looked perfect.

She looked like a princess.

She looked.. -you get the point😉😉

She stepped closer and I smiled at her. 'I love you' I mouthed to her. 'I love you to' she mouthed back and smiled, showing off her dimple on her right cheek just under her eye.

As soon as she was close enough I grabbed her hands "you look beautiful princess" I whispered.

She blushed like crazy and whispered back "thankyou, you don't look bad yourself" and winked😉💜

We turned to face the man and I grabbed her hand. She smiled back at me and the man started.

He read out our vows and came to the important part💜💜💜💜

"Demi Leigh- Rogers. Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" She answered and overload all cooed and Demi covered her face with her left hand. She placed the ring onto my index finger which fit perfectly.

"Leondre Antonio devries. Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He turned to me.

"I do" I answered and overload repeated there 'cooes' I moved forward and kissed Demi's cheek quickly and she blushed again. I slid the diamond ring onto her finger but before I did I showed her the inside where it was engraved.

"What does it say?" She asked.

"It says 'you go, I go' It's the same as mine" I smiled and played with the edge of my suit jacket.

"Awrh babe!" She coo'ed.

"You may now kiss the bride" The man spoke, cutting us off our conversation.

I turned to Demi and placed one hand on her waist and one hand on her cheek. I tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned in. Our lips met and her hair from behind her ear fell and my hand was on her cheek so luckily no one could see everything😉😉

I licked her bottom lip and our tongues battled for the 'winning space'

Our lips moved in sync and everyone cheered as we kissed. Demi started to blush and moved back slightly and I pecked her lips one more time and grabbed her hand.

It's funny though because she is blushing and going shy but this is just a normal kiss to us now😂😉 It's because everyone's watching so yanno😝😝

We walked back down the isle hand in hand and everyone complemented and congratulated us as we went to sign the marriage forms and things😉😉

I love this girl SO DAMN MUCH!💜💜💜💜💜💜

4 Chapters left of the story guys😱💗💜😱💗💜