Our conversation.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

I was lying in bed facing the door and Leondre was laying behind me with his soft hands wrapped around my waist.

Opening my phone I noticed that I had received a message from Lauren.

"Heard your not feeling too good today,keep your head up princess, your tiara is falling👑👑 and when we had that meal, we decided on Ellie or Lexi. We chose Lexi, short for alexia💖😄 And were going shopping for baby clothes in a hour or so. If you feel up to it then you came come💖💖 Love youse" I read it and smiled.

Rolling over to face Leondre I saw he was half asleep.

I moved over closer to him and out my legs over his.

I kissed his lips and rested my head in the pillow, facing directly with Leondres face.

Looking down at my body I realised I was wearing my black leggings and my pink bra still. I didn't know wether it get out of bed and put my pjs on, or to stay like this. But the bed was really warm and I wanted to stay next to Leondre.

I continued to scroll through my phone as I went onto my Facebook and changed relationship too "Enganged" within two minutes I had 562 notifications..wow.

I realised I had nothing better too do so I replied to most of them.

"Awrh that's so sweet! Make sure you put the date and things online!" At one point I thought "stalker" but then I realised she was a bambino so I replied with "ok sweetie💖💖"

After replying to everyone I rolled back over and faced the mirror.

Seeing my face in the mirror. No.. Not the bruises that upset me.. The pain I could see in my own eyes, it was really weird. I could see the pain in my own eyes. Wiping my eyes I sat up slightly and looked back at the mirror.

Seeing the mascara in the bed side I grabbed a wipe and wiped the mascara lines down my cheeks.

Applying it I rolled back over and went back onto my phone.. Looking through my twitter I saw a direct messages, wow.. It read..

"Hey Demi, tell Leondre I said thanks for the autograph. My dad gave it me when he met you both the other day. He said he saw you in the street,how lucky?!💖💖 love you all, bye xxx"

That just of being the police mans daughter. *Sigh*

I replied "oh ok sweetie, I'll tell him in a bit, bye xxx"

I allowed one tear to escape from my eye as I wiped it as it reached the top of my lip.

"Hey my beautiful fiancé" I heard Leondre say.

"Oh, hey baby *Sniffle* , your so warm" I said as I snuggled my face into his chest and he rolled over and faced me.

"Awrh, I'll warm you up haha, how are you feeling?"

"I don't really know babe.. The police mans daughter.. She just messaged me on twitter saying thanks for the autograph. Pans, I'm just worried Incase people found out" I told him.

He lent over the bed and turned off the light switch so we where in the dark.

He pulled the quilt over our heads and hugged me. He kissed me and pulled away "don't worry babe, I'm here, keep smiling that beautiful smile"

Ten votes and I'll update😜😜💖💖