Decorating 2

Lauren's P.O.V.
***************

I put 3 pieces of wallpaper up, too see what it would look like, it looked nice.

We only just realised, that mine and Charlie's, and Demi's and Leo's homes, are the same inside,the rooms are set out the same, I think that's pretty cool😊💜😊💜

As I continued putting the wallpaper up. Charlie opened the packs off wood.

They are the ones you have to click together, it is light brown wood.

He slowly started to clip them together and started in the corner of the room.

As he got closer to where I was working, I would simply continue with the piece I'm doing, and move along to do the next one.

I then had a pop up on my ipad, it was Demi, she sent me a picture of there living room, it was looking really nice.

White walls and red carpet.

I messaged her back saying "nice place, I'll send you a picture of ours when I'm done, any oh yea, I like the colour, if you ever spill red wine, you won't realise 😏😏" I then put my phone in my back pocket and put another piece of wallpaper up.

I turned around and saw Charlie had done half of the flooring.

"I think it will look nice babe" I said to him.

"Yea I know, I just can't wait for the whole house to be finished. What time is it babe?" Charlie asked.

I checked my phone and saw I had a message "just turned two babe" I replied, I then opened my message.

"Haha Ikr!! We need some more blue paint, we only got one to test what it looks like. We both like it, were just putting the sofas up in the living room, so do you want to come with us? To get some more stuff? Xxxxx" It was from Demi.

I asked Charlie and he said yes.

After about twenty minutes, I have finished the wallpapering, and Charlie just had to put 2 more pieces down💜💜

Demi's P.O.V
************

I've just put the cabinet/wooden chest of draws together, I decided to put it up the wall, in the middle, there as space either side of it, and we decided to out the Television on top of it.

Whilst I was wiping it over, Leo bought one sofa in with a workman and placed it in the hallway.

And then another, and then another.

Leo payed the men and said Thankyou.

As he closed the door I Put the television box in the kitchen (the empty room, that will be the kitchen)

We cleared the floor in the living room and out the rubbish into the bag.

Leo took the cover off it, and I passed him a hammer, as he had to tighten a few screws.

One of the sofas had 2 seats. And the other two both had 3 seats on.

We decided to put the 2 seater directly in front of the cabinet, and then out the 3 sweaters next to it, but at an angle.

Leo and me both moved the cabinet over as it wasn't touching the wall properly.

When the sofas and the cabinet was right I passed Leo the Television as he opened the box, carefully placed it on top of the cabinet and plugged the leads into the plug socket.

We thought we had used everything, we had two bags left now, a huge rubbish bag, and a brown bag, that we didn't remember what was inside it.

Leo opened it and inside was our curtains in a pack, a curtain rail that can be folded into 4, and a small pack that had the nails/screws in.

Ten minutes later we out it up, and it looked perfect. The room was amazing, it looked really homely, but there was something missing.

"It's perfect Babe" Leo said as he put his arm around me as we stood in the hallway looking into the room.

"I know, but there's something missing?" I told him.

"Hmm.. Canvas' " he shouted.

"Oh yea.. Where are they though?" I asked.

Leo looked all around and couldn't find them.

I phoned Lauren to see if she has them.

*Ring ring, ring ring*

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey loz, do you have our canvas' there in a blue bag" I asked.

"Urm, hold on... Yea we do, I've just called the taxi for us.. So, I'll bring them around now, we can wait together" she said.

I said ok and hung up.

"There coming around, the taxi/cab is on the way." I told Leo.

"Ok, are you changing clothes, or going like this?" He asked.

" Urm, Ima out my sweats over my leggings, and the I can just take them off when we get back" I told him.

"Ok then babe" a few minutes later they were here.

I opened the door and they both walked in.

"OMG wow, it looks amazing!!!!" Lauren shouted as we walked into the living room.

"Nice placeeeee" Charlie said as he gave Leo a 'boy hug' or whatever they are.

"I know haha, and thanks" Leo replied.

"I can't wait for it to be finished, the next few days (chapters) is just going to be us decorating ahha, I'm just so happpyyyy" I said with a laugh at the end.

"Ahha I know yea" Lauren said, as she passed me my shopping bag.

"Thanks" I said too her.

I gave Leo 3 as he put the nails in the wall and hung them up.

He then put two on the other wall. Either side of the television, but a bit higher.

I passed him the photos one by one as he hung them onto the wall.

We all then sat on he sofa and Leo turned the television on with the remote.

"Oh yea, we need some red cushions" I said.

"Oh yes I forgot aha" Leo said to me.

We watched television for about five minutes, and then the taxi beeped the horn outside.

We got out the taxi, and went back into the wallpaper, and carpet shop.