Decorating time.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

11:20
*****

The day has being perfect so far. And now it's the best bit!! Time to decorate!

On the way to the taxi place, there were a large crowd so we had to out our hoods up Incase they recognised us.

We ran into the curtain/blinds shop to see if they had nice curtains.

Me and Leo found some red curtains, that have a flowery design in the middle that is white.

I bought it straight away.

Leo insisted in buying it, but I said I'll buy this stuff and the decorating items, because he is buying a TV on the way home, I'm so happy! We got into the taxi and on the way home we stopped at the TV Store and me and Lauren waited in the car and Leo and Charlie went in to buy televisions.

A few minutes later they returned, both holding there boxes.

20 minutes later
****************

We finally got home, and Charlie and Lauren walked towards there house, as the houses were right next to each other, and there wasn't a fence separating them,so they walked Across our garden, to get to there's.

Leo carried the TV box, and a tub of paint under his arm, I then grabbed the rest of the bags, gave the taxi driver the cash, and unlocked our front door.

Leo put the TV down in the hallway as I walked into the living room (there's no door, it's open plan)

There was some bits rubbish and plastic on the floor, so I grabbed a rubbish bag, and chucked them in.

"Time to get messy" Leo said as he emptied the bags into the floor.

"Yep, Ima get changed quickly" I said, as i grabbed a pair of leggings out my bag, and a purple vest top.

I ran into the other room, changed my clothing and out my hair up, I walked in and saw that Leo had changed his clothing too, and was starting to mix the wallpaper paste.

As he was doing that I opened the roll of wallpaper and opened the pack of decorating brushes, I then cleared off the floor and rolled out the wallpaper on the floor.

Leo then out the bucket of paste me to me as I dipped the brush in and I spread it equally so there was my bumps or 'bubbles'

Leo then took the piece of wallpaper off me, and stood on a small step and put it in the corner, I then got a knife thingy and cut the bottom of the roll, where it fits,

I then gave Leo a dish cloth as he patted the wallpaper down so the bubbles disappeared.

"Perfect" I said and smiled.

We did this for another 4 pieces, there was 5 up now, and the first one was dry.

"Shall I start to paint it slowly as your putting it up? By the time I've painted one, one will dry" I said.

"Ok then, the paints there" he said as he pointed. I then opened the tub of white paint, poured it onto the tray and rubbed my roller in it, and then applied it to the wall, I only had to do two coats because you couldn't see the red, but I didn't an extra, just to be sure.

After about an hour, we had done half off the walls in the living room.

Leo tyres grabbing me from behind so I out paint on his nose and tried to run off, but he caught me straight away.

He pinned my hands above my head and kissed me.

We both started laughing, I still had the laintbrush in my hand above my hair.

"Look!" I shouted as he turned around, as soon as he looked back at me I wiped paint on his cheek.

"Mwahahah" I said as I hugged him.

I then rolled the wallpaper out and put the paste onto it.

I then gave Leo the paintbrush and he started to paint it as I put it up.

50 minutes later, we had finished.

The walls were perfectly white.

I then looked across as him and said "carpet now" he nodded, and we then picked all of the paint tubs and everything and put them all into the hall way.

Leo started measuring the carpet as we started to roll it out.

It only took us about an hour to do.

The room looked perfect.

There was perfect white walls.

And a soft, dark red carpet.

I then grabbed the step ladders and passed them leo.

He started to paint the ceiling white, as I rummaged through the bags and found the carpet runner/carpet grippers and put them where the carpet ends.

I then got out the hammer and nails, and hammered it down to the floor, I did this twice, once by the door to the kitchen, and one next to it.

By this time Leo had finished, this room looked perfect so far.

I then turned on my Ipad, and realised I had a email.

I opened it and it read.

"Dear sir or madam,

I'm writing to let you know your sofas are in the area, please phone the following number and your items will be delivered the same day! Bye :)

From- furniture fun lovers!!"

I showed Leo, and he phoned them straight away.

I then opened a box that has a cabinet in it, that I had in my room, I only had it in my room for about 3 weeks, so it's new anyway.

I put it up and by the time I had finished, the sofas were here.

Now, just to put them together (build them) and then sort out where there going.