Autographs.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

After Leondre finally helped me undo the clip on the apron thingy. I got changed into the clothes I was wearing before I fainted (orange shirt blue jeans etc).

Then I re-curled the soft curls in my hair really quickly because there was a plug-socket in the bathroom at the hospital.

Once I was ready I applied some more make up to my bruise and took a deep breath.

Wow.

I was actually going to the police station to give a statement.

I walked out the room to find Leondre in there holding my bags. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Where is Lauren and Charlie gone?" I asked.

"They have gone to get the car. Charlie is driving us to the police station&there gonna drop us off, they will go straight home and come and pick us up when were done" he said as we walked through the hospital corridor towards the hospital exit/entrance.

I nodded and when they pulled up we both jumped in the car with my two bags👜👛👝

Charlie drove us to the police station and I was having second thoughts. But I couldn't do that to Leondre.

I just told him I would do it, I'm not changing my mind like that.

Leondre grabbed my hand and we walked towards the entrance.

We walked up to the reception and Leondre spoke for me.

"Hello. We would like to write a statement, about a crime" the man looked at him blankly.

"A..about a rape" Leondre said quietly.

The man looked across at me as I stood next to Leondre with my hand gripped in his. He nodded and started writing out a form.

He looked up at Leondre as Leo leant up the counter and bit his nails in his thumb.

"Wait a minute.. Arnt you that boy out of BAM?" He asked.

Crap. What if he tells people we were here before the press find out. I don't want people knowing before they have too.

"Can you sign a autograph for my daughter please?" The man added as he picked up a scrap piece of paper and a pen.

Leondre looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Wait.. Does that mean.. She, got.." He started saying until he realised that I was listening.

"Oi! If I find out that people know about this.. Before the paparazzi find out, then I know it's you. So if I sign this autograph. You don't tell anyone, understood?" Leondre whispered in a angry tone.

I held his hand tighter. This was one of the first times I've saw him angry like this.

The officer nodded as Leondre signed the paper.

The man pointed to a empty interview room as a man and a woman entered the room.

They called my name and did a hand singal too enter the room.

Leondre stood up and grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath as we walked in the room😖🙏

Ok guys, I've ran out of wifi, the hotel owner is turning it off now😞 I'm so sorry!! I'll update either Sunday or Monday night, sorry you have to wait💖💖Love you all! Mwah!😘😘