It took four days to build a home?!

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

We all were driving home happier than we were when we first left the house.

"I feel so much better now. I feel asif it didn't even happen.. Well obviously I'll never forget it, but I feel safer now and more comfortable around people" I said as I sat with my hand on my head which was rested on the edge of the window of the car.

"I suppose you'll be more confident around Leondre and other people now aswell" Joey said.

"Yea exactly" I Agreed.

"And the detective said it's safe enough for youse to go back home now, but obviously be careful and called us and the police if anything happens" Lauren said.

"Aw thats nice, thankyou for having us anyway" Leondre replied.

"Yea it nice of you both" I added and smiled.

"So can we get our things from yours now,when we get back? Because it's already ten past six." I said.

"Yea of course" Lauren said.

"I wonder who told the paparazzi" Antonio said.

"I know. Only us knew, but anyway. Let's just hope they don't publish it." Victoria replied.

I nodded and smiled.

"Can't imagine what the bambinos would do if it got out we were there, because I wouldn't be able to tell them." I said.

"It wouldn't come to that. It's a alphadog family secret" Blair said which made me smile.

We were talking for a few more minutes when we pulled up and jumped out.

"Ill drive your car around here tomorrow Leondre, and then you can drop me back home" Antonio said due to the fact we left Leo's car there.

"Alright, thanks dad" Leondre replied and put his car into the box in the wall and typed in the code.

The gates opened and we walked threw and then the locked automatically.

They drove off and we all walked towards Lauren's.

I saw a builder sweeping bits of dust and rubbish off the garden.

"Excuse me? When will the house be finished?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, and it's finished. Just needs to be decorated now." He replied.

"You mean it took 4 days to build a home?!? It's like a mansion all of them are." I said and pointed at the three houses.

"I know ma'am, but we've had around 200 men working on it.

"Oh ok,thankyou, see ya" I said and walked back over to Leo, Lauren and Charlie who all heard the conversation.

"Bye" he replied and we all walked into the house to get our things ready and packed.

We packed all of our bags and We went back around home, We unpacked our clothes and put it into the washing machine for them to wash.

"Shall we go straight up to bed?" I asked.

"Alright then" Leondre answered and we raced up each other up the stairs.

"I won!" I shouted.

"No I did!" He shouted back as he stepped closer to me.

"You know I won" I said and pretended to be angry with him, looool😉😂

"Don't think so" He replied and started tickling me😣

"LEOOOOO" I shouted and ran into our room.

The bottoms of my legs hit the beam of the bed and Leondre started to tickle my waist/stomach which caused me to fall backwards onto the bed and Leondre to fall too and landed over me in a push-up position.

"I told you not to tickle me when we were half way through kissing" I said and frowned.

"We wasn't kissing" He said and leaned in.

"Was we not?" I said sarcastically as I kissed him.

Next update tomorrow, love you guys🙊💞