Harvey and Sarah Visit.

Lauren's P.O.V.

***************

We were all sitting there watching the News, as I tasted vomit in my mouth really bad.

"I.. Ur.. Gotta, go.." I said as I ran out the room.

"What's up with her?" Harvey asked as I ran out the room.

Charlie ran after me but I shut the bathroom door on him, I didn't want to be sick in front of him..that's like an automatic turn off.

I heard him slide down the door as I saw his Bottom and feet under the door, as I was crouched down facing the toilet, with my hands on my tummy.

"Lauren... Are you ok?" He asked.

I couldn't reply.

"Is it because of the.." He said, I don't think he Sid it because Harvey and Sarah were in the living room, only two rooms away.

"I didn't think it would start this soon.. I hope you ok babe, please answer me, do you need help?" He said.

I put one of my hands on the door and slowly turned the door handle.

He jumped up, walked in and shut the door behind him.

I was still sitting up the wall near the toilet, as he sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"We can do this" he whispered to me.

"I understand.. It's ok, I know it will be hard.. Like, really hard.. But, if your ok with it, then I guess we should keep it.. It could work out, In fact when you think about the whole thing, it could be perfect" he said as he let go of my hand and placed it into my tummy.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but it was a happy tear.

I threw my arms around his neck and I felt his grip tighten as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Anyway.. I though we used a.. Yanno.." Charlie said getting shy.

"So did I, I guess it didn't work properly ay?" I said laughing.

"I would kiss you... But, I need to brush my teeth" I said, we both started laughing but then I tasted sick again.

I vomited a little as Charlie rubbed my back and held my hair out of the way.

A few minutes later, when I was ok, Charlie stood up and helped me up, I brushed my teeth and washed my face as Charlie stood in the door way waiting for me.

I turned around and Charlie lifted up my jumper and rested his hands on my tummy, there was a tiny bump there, it was really cute.

"Are you ok with all of this babe?" He asked, of course I was! I wasn't going to say that of course, instead I out my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

He put his hands on my waist/thighs and kissed me back.

We then walked into the living room as Charlie grabbed my hand.

He sat on the sofa and placed me on his lap.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you ok?" Sarah asked politely.

"I'm fine, I think it's just a stomach bug" I said.

"Ok, anyway, where's Demi and Leo?" She asked as She sat on the sofa next to Harvey.

"At home" Charlie replied.

"Shall I ask them to come around?" Charlie said.

"Urm, I'll go and get them babe, I need to talk to them anyway" I said as I winked and Charlie.