We go home, finally.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

We got into the car as I slid my shades on. Leondre explained how it went as I agreed.

We were almost home as Lauren said "anyway. Go and out on your best clothes, our parents are coming for dinner, were going to have dinner and discuss baby names and things, and we decorated our basement into a dining room, so were just gonna pop too B&Q, to get a dining table."What? All of the family? That can't happen.. I haven't saw them since.. No, I can't go😫

We pulled up at B&Q and Lauren and Charlie got out the car to fetch the table.

As soon as they shut the door I turned to Leondre.

"No Leo, I can't do this. All of our family are gonna be there... I can't face them, they will ask questions and no, just no!" I said really fast as I let the tears stream down my face.

"Hey hey!" Leomdre said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry, they won't.. There going to discuss baby names. If they ask you something and you don't want to answer infrint of everyone just say *Id rather not discuss it now, that can wait until another time*'or something like that babe! they probably won't even realise that we are there. Don't worry baby" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Yea but Leo-" I started. But he cut me off by kissing me. When he pulled away he repeated "like I said babe, don't worry" he then kissed me on my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I nodded slightly and wiped my face with my sleeve.

I was still petrified. I had to face them all, tonight, at the same time.

There would be the following people:

-Me

-My mom, My dad, My younger brother, and even my older sister Amelia who has recently moved back to London from New York. She moved there to Become a model, but there is work here for her too with the same business.

-Lauren

-Her mom, Her dad, And her younger sisters Lydia and Brodie.

-Leondre

-His Mum, Dad, and Tilly.

-Charlie

-His mum, dad, And Brooke.

-Blair, Harvey, And Sarah, Ollie.

Oh'Ma'God.

22 people... Who are my friends and family. Oh'No.

Lauren and Charlie returned to the car with a huge dining table which is in a huge box, and a few boxes of Chairs.

"Do you want me to help you out that together Charlie? Or can you do it?" Leondre asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"Na it's alright mate, I can manage" Charlie said as he out the boxes in the boot and started the car.

A few minutes later we arrived home.

We walked upstairs into the dressing room as I threw my body onto the sofa backwards.

Leondre walked up to me and layed on me as he kissed me, and then he started tickling me, great haha.

"Leooooo!!" I shouted as he tickled me more.

"Stoppp!! Arghh!" I screamed as I attempted to tickle him back but it failed miserably.

"I'll only stop if you promise to give me a kiss?" He said as he bit his lip and tickled my tummy more.

"Arghh ok I will!" I shouted as I started laughing.

He picked me up and sat me on the dressing table.

He stood between my legs(not like that) as I made funny faces like a 2'year old.

He leaned in closer and kissed me.

He pulled away and whispered in my ear "I love you Dem" I whispered back "I love you too Leondre" He kissed me again and put my hair behind my ear.

"I need to do my hair but I cba" I said as I played with his cross necklace around his neck.

"Shall I do it for you?" He said as he picked up the straighteners.

"Yea go on then" I replied.

He plugged them in and picked me&placed me on the chair.

He sat in the dressing table In front of me as he started to straighten my hair.

I think it looked kinda cute so I got my phone out and put on the front camera. When I was with Leondre, the rape, the police, everything.. I just forgot about, and I was my usual self.

But when I pressed front camera, I saw the bruises on my face, and it reminded me.

I suddenly felt depressed again. But I wasn't going to let it upset me.

I put my fringe over my one eye and took the photo through the mirror, so I put my phone in front of my face.

I stuck out my tongue and Leondre kissed my cheek, Awrh.

Sorry guys, I don't think I will be able to update tonight, comment, rate and follow and I'll update tomorrow afternoon when I get home from school. The reason I can't update is because I returned from holiday today and I'm really tired. Sorry guys, love you all! Mwah!💖😘🙊💋💖😘🙊💋

Comment what you think so far!

👇😘👇😘

Vote to help me get more votes!

👇🙊👇🙊

Follow me and I'll follow you back!

👇💜👇💜