Concert time.

Lauren's P.O.V.
***************

The holiday was going perfect so far.

Me and Charlie are together.

And Demi and Leo are close to it.

It would be good if they did get together, because we could come and visit them together.

However, she isn't comfortable because we are almost 20. She has just turned 17, and leo is 18, it's not as if were going to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

We were sitting front row as the crowd started getting more louder, it it got warmer, because how many people were in the room, but luckily, it was the O2 arena, so it was huge.

It was Demi,Leo,Charlie,Me.

It felt weird because I hadn't spoke much to Leo yet. I wanted to get to know him.

"Are you all excited?" I asked to make conversation.

"Yea, excited for tonight" he said teasing me whilst biting his lip.

"Shut up" I said whilst hitting him playfully.

And then everyone started laughing.

Blair walked up behind us, and we didn't know "Nothing will be happening tonight kids, understand?" He said whilst slightly laughing. I suck into my seat, it was like someone pressed a button to make the room awkward.

Luckily, the lights went off, and the spotlight came on, welcoming Blair to the stage.

Charlie had his arms wrapped around me in a bear hug. The same with Leo and Demi.

Demi's P.O.V.
**************

I had my feet tucked up onto the chair, and my head rested on Leo's chest.

He smelt so nice🙊🙊

He kept playing with my hair, I didn't mind, I just felt so safe, I've being so confused lately. I turned up, all excited. Got here, and I was speechless, and went all shy.

I guess I'm just confused slightly, because Lauren&Charlie are together💖 Me&Leo kissed, before we even spoke, and that meant something. I've seen the way his eyes sparkle when he talked to me, and the way he bites his lip when he teases me. And even his 'Lush' Welsh accent. I think he is the one. But the only problem I have, with the whole thing, is the ages, because.. I know it's nothing to do with them what we do, but because they don't mind doing it, they might not realise I would be uncomfortable with a few things.

I know they wouldn't force me, I 100% trust them! they would never do that! but yanno.. Ever since I started getting over my eating disorder, Lauren was the only friend I could talk to about it. And then I had those people being horrible to me about it. But, ever since then.. I can't trust anyone with that sort of secret. Except Lauren.

Leo's P.O.V.
************

She was lying in my arms, and I could tell something was wrong, ever 2 minutes, she would sigh deeply, asif she was upset.

"Demi?" I said, as she looked up at me with her tear-full eyes. "What's wrong?😣" I asked, she just shook her head, I think she thought that if she started talking she would end up crying, so I stood up, held her arm, and walked toward the toilets with her. "Are you ok?" I asked, she shook her head and the tears rolled down her face. "Hey hey!" I said whilst hugging her. "Are you home-sick? Are you I'll? What's wrong?" I asked.

Demi's P.O.V.
**************

"..Are you Ill..?" He asked, I couldn't tell him yet, not here, not like this, so I shook my head, I was lieing to him, I was I'll, but I was starting to get over it, but..

I couldn't let it take over me again.

He hugged me again and kissed my cheek "What's wrong?" He asked for a final time.

I wiped my tears with the end of my sleeve and took a deep breath. "Nothing, I'm just not feeling to good, I'm ok now." I replied, and I wasn't lieing, I felt ok now I was talking to him. I just shouldn't of started thinking about last month, it got me all worked up.

"Ok, are you sure there's nothing else?" He asked "There is something else, but.. I'm just not ready to explain it yet. I haven't even explained it to my mum, only Lauren knows. I will tell you though Leo, it's nothing you should worry about, I'm just not ready to explain it yet." I said with a smile at the end, and he leaned in and kissed my nose "ok Dem" he relied😊

"Wait here, I'll just run and clear myself up :)" I said whilst running into the toilet, I splashed water on my face, and re-did my mascara and a little bit of lipstick, I then got a pice of tissue and stuck it in my pocket, In case I got upset again.

I then ran back outside to Leo and walked back to the arena with him, as we sat down Lauren mouthed to me "what's wrong" I mouthed back "tell you later". I then saw Charlie mouth "is she ok?" To leo, leo replied with a small shrug, and he then grabbed my hand as we sat down.