Nandos.. Then sleep.

Joeys P.O.V.
************

I was hanging with the lads at Blairs when Leondre called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Me, Demi, Mum, and dad are going Nandos, are you and the lads coming?" Leo asked.

"Yea ok, me, Jordi and Harvey will come" I answered.

He said ok and then we decided where and when to meet up.

I then hung up and told the lads.

"Get ready lads, you've got half an hour, were going to Nandos" I told them.

"NANNDDOOOOSSSSSS" Harvey started shouting as he stood up on the sofa.

He then ran into the room and put some gel in his hair, he then put a white 'BOY' jumper, with blue bottoms on.

Jordi threw on a yellow hoodie with some black track suit bottoms.

I then ran into our room and threw on my three-quarter shorts, and a black shirt with a grey hoodie.

Twenty minutes later we jumped into the limo and made our way to Nandos where they were waiting.

On the chairs it went, Demi, Leo, me, and Harvey.
Other side was parents, and then Jordi.

We all order our food and was talking, i kept seeing Leo and Demi flirting and tickling each other's legs under the table.

"You saw your home yet guys?" I asked them as Leo grabbed Demi's hand and sat her on his lap.

"Yep, here's the photos" he said as he passed me the phone.

After looking threw them I said "nice place"

After a hour, we all got the limo home, we dropped parents, Leo and Demi off and then we went back home, it was a good night.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

We got home quite late, so me and Leo went straight to bed, I took my tablet and got undressed as I jumped into bed. I didn't bother putting my PJS on, I couldn't be bothered.

Leo then got unchanged and jumped under the covers to me, he held me in his arms and cuddled me against his body, it was perfect, I feel like I've known him my whole life, I love him. And he loves me, it couldn't be any better.

I have homework to do now, and I have school tomorrow,I'll try to update again tomorrow afternoon/night, love you all! Please vote and comment!💜💜💜💜