Three days After.

Three days after

****************

Leondre has being gone for three days now, I miss him so much! I'm not going to tell him though, I don't want to see him upset, he is having a good time in tour so that's all that matters.

Me and Lauren haven't being out the house much since they left, we have being having "lazy days" but it was worth it, we managed to answer all of the DMS we have received from the fans.

There is so many profiles in the social medias with names such as "demondre" and "Laurlie" (EVERYONE COMMENT SHIP NAMES, THESE ONES ARE RANDOM, I NEED NEW ONES)

We were watching a horror movie under the blanket when Lauren's phone beeped.

*Party tonight, everyone on my contact list is invited, details are in twitter, thanks, bye see ya, mwah! -From Izzy* she read it to me and I frowned slightly.

"Izzy? Seriously? If we go we won't even see her, she will be sleeping with about ten different lads, biggest slag ever" I said as I sighed.

"I know yea, but.. It could be a night out? We can go for a hour, and then come home, we have being stuck in for two days, we won't even drink alcohol we will drink coke, come on Demi, it's something to do" she said as she replied back to Izzy.

"Yea alright, I'm wearing leggings, not drinking, and staying for a hour, I promised Leondre I wouldn't go out a lot babe" I told her and she smiled and nodded.

She told izzy we would go and izzy replied back "ok cool, see you there!" Lauren read it out and then added "yea, we will see you once, before you see the lads" we started laughing and carried in watching the film.

Four hours later

****************

We got a cab here. We have only being here five minutes and I'm already bored.

There's about a hundred boys, and about 5 girls, great, everywhere I look there is a boy eying up me and Lauren.

"I'm just going to get a drink babe" Lauren said.

She walked threw the crowd into the kitchen, I sat on the sofa and felt out of my comfort zone straight away. Two boys sat both sides of me.

One of them put there arm on the sofa behind my neck, and the other one kept edging closer.

"Hey babe, I'm loving your shirt" He said in a weird, dirty voice.

I felt a shiver run down my spine, Leondres mine, I'm Leondres, why won't they get the hint and leave me alone.

I turned my head away from him and put my hair at the side if my head so I couldn't see him,

I felt his hand rub across the top of my leg.

I smacked his hand and tried to push it away, but he put his hand higher up my leg.

I got up and walked away, the crowd was that big I didn't know where I was going, I opened a door and found myself climbing up the stairs, argh Im Tryna get out if this place not deeper into it.

The next thing I know was The same boy had put his arms on my waist with my back up the wall.

"GET OFF!" I tried to shout but my voice crackled.

I kneed him between the legs and he bent down and did a small scream.

At this point I was on the bridge of crying, what was he going to do to me?

I tried to run down the stairs, but he grabbed my wrist and as he spun me, he pushed me into a empty room with a mattress on the floor.

He locked me in and wouldn't move from the other side of the door.

"Let me out, please?! I didn't do anything?!" I shouted in between cries.

What was he doing it for? I didn't want to come anyway, I just wanted a good night with my friends, why is he doing this? I don't know him😫😫😫

I messaged Lauren saying "Help please I Upstairs, a boy is hurting me, the bedroom please help I beg hurry please I'm scared" I pressed send and then he joined me in the room, I edged backwards away from him until my back hit the wall.

Lauren's P.O.V.

***************

I was just pouring my drink after fighting my way threw the crowd to get to the kitchen.

I drunk my drink as I received a text message I opened it and saw it was from Demi.

I read it and froze. I dropped my drink and ran threw the crowd. The house was quite big, I didn't know where she was, what's happening? Who's hurting her, omg😩😩

I ran up the stairs, passing people drinking on the stairs and talking to each other.

I ran threw the corridor opening all of the doors, to find couples, and some that weren't even couples😖

As I was running along the corridor, in the verge of crying I saw a tall dark headed man/teenager walk out of a room at the end of the hallway with his hood up.

I ran straight to the room to find Demi up the corner of the room.

But I was too late, she was crying, sobbing her heart out, she was shaking.

"Demi!" I ran towards her and bent down.

"Don't cry, it's ok what happened?" She didn't answer she just looked down and pulled her jumper over her hands.

"I..it's not ok.. I'm Leondres.." She managed to say.

I put my hand on her shoulder but she edged away.

"What..what did he do?" I asked as a tear rolled down my face.

"He..h,he r..raped me" She said as tears streamed down her face.

I didnt know what to say. I swung my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so so sorry, if I didn't want to come, it wouldn't of happened, I shouldn't of left you, I'm so sorry" I said as tears ran down my face and dropped into my chest.

"I..it's n,not your fault.." She said.

I stood up really fast and pulled her up, I ran down the stairs and dragged her with me.

I was walking towards the door when Demi froze, she just stopped blinking, breathing, and stopped walking.

"What? What is it?" I said as I stepped towards her, she was looking at the other side of the room straight towards the boy who came out of the door Demi was in.

"Wa..was it h..him?" I asked as I grabbed her hand.

She nodded slightly as she blinked an another tear rolled down her face.

I couldn't help myself, my bestfriend, my sister, the one I've grew up with, he did this to her, she's broken, thanks to him.

I ran up to him and swung my fist to him, he just dropped, I knocked him out&He was in a daze on the floor.

As he was down I was stamping on his tummy and kicking him in his legs.

I didn't want to hit him when he was down but I couldn't help it, he is a Animal.

Izzy grabbed me off him and I realised everyone was staring at me.

I grabbed Demi's hand and ran outside with her, we didn't get the cab, we ran and ran until we saw a road sign so we knew where was was.

I got out my phone and called the taxi a few seconds later it was here.

As we were in the taxi, I looked across to Demi and saw where under her eye was starting to form into a purple bruise, from where that monster had hurt her.

I just wish I could change back time and not go to the dumb party. It wasn't even a party, it was a pathetic excuse as a house, full of hormonal teenagers. Ew😣😞

I won't be able to update now until tomorrow night/afternoon guys, I have school tomorrow😒 But I will try my hardest to update, love you all!💖😘💖😘