People arrive-Peoples P.O.V.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

They all walked in, One by one they all hugged me, Ollie and Blair kissed me on my cheek and Harvey whispered in my ear "Im here if you need me babe" I smiled at him and nodded.

Meyrl hugged me and gave me a sympathetic look.

I appreciate the help, but I don't want tonight to be all about me. It's about Lauren, Charlie, and there little boy.

Blairs P.O.V.

*************

Oh that poor, poor girl😞 it must be so hard. I'm just glad she has someone as strong as Leondre to help there through this.

Harvey's P.O.V.

***************

It's weird, how I used to FaceTime Demi when we were 15, ages before she met Leondre, and now.. I have saw her grow into this brave adult, and then this happens. It just kills me to see her in this much pain. I remember when I used to fancy her when we was 15, ahah...🙊

Meyrls P.O.V.

*************

She is such a pretty, bubbly girl, who could do this too her?😫

I know it is going to kill her if anything else happens to make it worse😖 I don't know if I could cope if that was me. Awrh I feel so sorry for them😒 There life was going perfect. And this just broke it on two.

Ollie's P.O.V.

**************

I didn't know what to say or do. I wanted to hug her and hold her (as a friend obviously) she is like my younger sister, she knows a lot about me, I know a lot about her, I'm just hoping Leondre and Demi stay strong and nothing happens to them.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

We were all sitting in the living room/front room when the doorbell went again. Sigh.

Lauren's grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door.

"are you alright dem?" She asked. I nodded and faked a smile. No I wasn't ok, how could I be? I have to face my family tonight my family and friends. I'm just so scared😭😭😭

We opened the door to find Charlie's Parents, and Brooke.

Brooke ran up to Lauren and wrapped her arms around her, argh she is so cute. She is 12 now, and she is so pretty! Her perfectly straightened blonde hair, fell either side of her shoulders, a bit like mine. She showed Lauren her new blue skinny jeans and her black and white stripy shirt.

After talking to Lauren she came to me. I think she knew what had happened because she didn't say a thing, she just hugged me and held me tight. Finally After she let go I pretended to cough and choke so I made her laugh.

Charlie's mom gave me and hug and then so did his dad. They didn't say anything, just Hello, and I liked it that way, I know it won't go away, but I just want it to be like it was before this happened, Normal.