A conversation..

Leo's P.O.V.
************

I was waiting for the right time too ask.

And then I just said to start the conversation "What are you having upstairs? In the spare rooms?" I asked.

"I don't know, probably just a spare room so that when people stay over, they can sleep in there." He said as we continued to build the bed.

"Why'd you ask?" Charlie said.

"Oh, I'm just asking, were doing it as a spare room and a kids bedroom, why don't you two?" I asked.

"I don't know" Charlie said.

"Are you gonna have kids?" I asked Charlie with a slight chuckle Incase he got confused to why I'm asking.

"Maybe, yea, I don't know, depends if Lauren wants them" Charlie said.

"I'm pretty sure Lauren wants kids" I said laughing.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Demi and Lauren are always talking about it" I told him, which is true.

"What would you do if Demi told you she was pregnant" he asked, why is he asking?

"I'd be happy obviously,but it wouldn't happen yet, and if it would I'd be happy.. What would you be like?" I asked trying to find an answer.

"Id be over the moon" Charlie admitted with a smile.

I then heard a footstep behind me, I could see there shadows in the doorway.

I smiled and continued putting the bed together, one more piece and it's done.

We finished it a few seconds later, we both stood up and Demi ran in and hugged me from behind.

"Oh hey bbbaaaabbeeee" I said as I held her hands which were around my waist.

I spun around and kissed Demi.

"I love you babe" I whispered as I put my nose against hers. I was slightly taller than her so I had to kinda bend my legs.

"I love you too Leondre Antonio Devries" she whispered.

I smiled and I turned around and saw Charlie and Lauren hugging.

"We'll leave you two to it" I said as I pulled Lauren into the living room.

"What have you being doing babe?" I asked Demi as I sat her on the sofa.

"Come with me" she said as she pulled me up the stairs, she took us into the room that will be our bedroom, and it was now decorated.

"Aww babe it's amazing!" I said as I kissed her.

She had placed black carpet, and had painted the walls pink.

She started laughing shyly and then she said "Lauren helped too haha, I did the floor and she did the walls"

"Awrh, we just need to bring the bed up, and decorate it with the furniture, and it's fit to sleep in! Did you paint the ceiling babe?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yep" she replied, popping the 'p'

"Aww, your amazinggggg" I said as I kissed her again.

She started blushing and she played with her hair.

"Ahah, I think it's mad, how 6 weeks ago, we didn't know each other, and now, we live with each other and will spend the rest of our lives together" I said and then laughed slightly.

"I know, and it was the best choice I have ever made" she said as she kissed my nose.

"Haha, bless you" I said, we was then walking around into all of the rooms, as we decided to go into one of the spare rooms and started to paint the walls purple, because it is a unisex colour, so if it was a girl, or a boy stopping in the room, it wouldn't matter.

Lauren's P.O.V.
***************

"Babe" I said as I walked towards him.

"Yea?" He said, he looked really worried, oh no, I don't want him to freak out😣😣

"Urm, urge, I don't really know.. How to say this, Urm, I understand if you panic, or even leave.. But" I said, I started getting upset, but I held back the tears, I didn't know if he would be happy or scared.

"What? What are you on about?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Urm, I think..I might be.. Urm, pregnant" I mumbled quietly.

He looked petrified, were 19, he has his whole life, career ahead of him.. And now, we have a baby, oh god.

I could see him getting upset, I just couldn't face him.

"Urm, anyway.. I.. I gotta go" I said as I grabbed my jacket of the coat hanger and ran out the door.

"Lauren! Wait!" Charlie shouted. I ignored him, I feel bad now.. But, I just couldn't face him at the time.

I walked up the street and hopped onto the bus.

I was on the bus for about 10 minutes.

I then hopped off and walked to my parents house, They weren't in, I looked at my phone and saw the date, oh crap! There on holiday for two weeks.

I rummaged through my handbag and found my keys.

I opened the door and ran to my room.

I threw on my onesie and jumped into bed. I cried for about an hour, I don't even know why I was crying, I just didn't know how I felt at this moment in time.

Finally, I fell asleep.