Swimminggg

Blairs P.O.V.
************

This morning I woke up nice and early, so did Joey, we were both up and ready so we decided to go and buy some sweets and chocolates🙊

It sounds stupid.. But when we woke up, we both wanted some and we didn't have any at the hotel.

Alex stayed at the hotel In case a fan found out where they were.

Anyway, me and Joey jumped into the Limo and drove to a chocolate shop, it only sold chocolate!! Mhm!😜😜

After spending 25 minutes in there buying some chocolate, the Limo driver took us to the biggest sweet shop I had ever seen.

So.. We spent another 25 minutes in there😂😂

It is now 9:30, we made our way back to the hotel. We was sitting in the limo eating when my phone rang.

The conversation:

B- "Hello?"
Leo- "yoooo"
B- "what's up mate?"
Leo-" just letting you know, we are all ready. Can we go to the water park today?"
B-"Urm, yea, that sounds good, we are on our way back ok? Don't plan anything for tomorrow."
L-"ok, thanks mate, and.. Ok😊"

Blair hangs up the phone.

"Joey?" Blair said. Joey answered with his mouth full of chocolate "yea" he mumbled.

"They are going swimming, are you going to swim?" I asked Joey.

"Urm, Na I'll sit in the café or something, wbu?" Joey answered.

"Ok, I am too, Alex will be with us. I don't think people are going to ask them for photos in a swimming centre."

We finally got to the hotel and picked up the kids.. Well.. The teens.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

We were just on our way swimming in the limo, when My phone rang, I looked at the caller name and it was Harvey.

What did he want? Leo looked over my shoulder and said "aren't you going to answer that?" I looked at him and replied "I'm just wondering what he wants, why didn't he phone you guys?" He shrugged.

I pressed answer and out my phone to my ear. "Yo?" I said, catching the 'lingo' off the lads.

"Yoooo, what you guys doing today?" He asked.

"Were on route swimming wbu?" I told him.

"Sarah stayed at mine last night, and we didn't know what to do today were bored." He explained.

So I added "why don't you guys tag along?" I asked, I then turned my head and covered he mic with my hand. "Do you lot mind if Sarah and Harvey come?" I asked.

They all nodded and Alex said "Overload are coming to. So when we pick them up we can get them to" he said, as Blair added.

"Oi Harvey, We are going to pick you up on the way to get overload, get ready ok?" I said.

"All right, tell them I said thanks, see ya"

"Ok, bye" I replied.

Ten minutes later.

Overload are here with us. We are just turning into Harvey's street. We can see them waiting outside, we didn't want to stay long Incase fans saw us so they jumped in quickly. In the front was Blair and Alex.
In the back was Me, Leo, Lauren, Charlie, Joey, Jordi, Ryry, Ollie, Harvey, and Sarah😊😊 as we pulled up at the swimming, I could tell it was going to be a good day.