Next morning.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

We forgot to set the alarm last night so we got up late, luckily Blair called Leondres mobile and it woke us both up.

He said that he wanted to come with us to Thorpe park and he would bring along whoever he was with,but he didn't say who.

I jumped out of bed and picked up my brand now yellow and green play suit (the short version)

"I wanna wear this?" I said holding it up.

"Wear it then, show off your beautiful body" He said winking.

"Haha, but seriously, I can't people will see my scars" I told him as I looked down at the play suit in my hands.

"Go put it on" he said and smiled as he pushed me out the room.

"Not coming back in until you have it on" He shouted through the door.

I sighed and went and put it on in the bathroom. I saw the scars on the top of my legs near my thigh.

I sighed again and attempted to count them. I'm not even gonna say how many there was. But there as over twenty five. Most of them were from secondary school, when I had the eating disorder. But only about five of them were from when the rape and stuff had happened..😔😔

I took a very big deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. I actually like the colour of my legs, I have like a nice tan.

"Leondre let me in" I said as I knocked the door.

He opened it and jumped on me from behind the door as I walked in.

"Let gooooo" I said holding on the 'o'

He let go and bent down and looked at where my shorts came too.

"Look, beautiful battle wounds" he said as he kissed my scars.

"Leo stand up ahah" I said and pulled him up to my level.

"I'm just proving a point, there beautiful. There part of you, you shouldn't be afraid" He said as he kissed me quite hard😂💞

I nodded and put my hair into a high messy bun. I applied a little bit of makeup and put on my black sandals, dues to the fact my play suit was green, yellow and black.

Leondre wore his black baggy jeans and a green tight shirt with green air max so we were kinda matching.

We jogged downstairs to find Lauren and Charlie cuddled up 'snogging' on the sofa.

Awkward... They realised we were there and we all greeted each other after laughing about the situation we walked in on😂😂 All 4 of us walked out to the car to find the builders already putting the roof on the house.

"I think they've been working on that over night, they've almost finished a entire house in almost 3 days!" Lauren said/shouted.

Btw guys, who likes my new cover for the book?😉💖