Getting ready for this looonnngggg day.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

"You still have red lipstick all over your face babe" I said to Leondre as I sit up in bed.

"I know. Not my fault you decided to put lipstick on half way through😂😂😂" He said laughing.

"Ahha" I laughed aswell.

I stood up and looked in the mirror and fixed my outfit which were my pj shorts and my best top.

"My hair is such a mess. It's a wonder you wanna marry me waking up to this every morning I look like I'm gonna kill the world" I said and covered my face with my hands as Leondre grabbed me by my waist.

"Your not gonna kill the world. Your a beautiful princess" I said and kissed my forehead.

"Awrh" I said and kissed him quickly.

"Now come on, we need to get they bastard sent to prison today" Leondre said and stood up.

"Leo!" I shouted.

"What?" He said looking back at me confused.

"I dunno, just sounds weird to here you swearing" I replied and walked over to the wardrobe.

I picked up my plain blazer trousers with my black blazer. Now I just had to find a top to go under it.

I found out a purple flowy shirt, and a yellow one, they were exactly the same except different colours.

"Purple or yellow?" I asked and I held them both up.

"Urm, I'm wearing a yellow Ralph Lauren shirt so wear your yellow one" he said smiling.

"Alright,turn around I'm getting changed" I said as he faced the other way and pulled out his clothes.

**Ten minutes**

I was now almost ready. I'm wearing black trousers, a yellow flowy shirt, black blazer and black shoes.

Leondre was wearing black baggy jeans, A yellow Ralph Lauren shirt and a black jacket with black trainers.

I put my hair up but left my fringe down but curled my pony tail.

We walked down the stairs and met Lauren and Charlie at the car. They were both smartly dressed and both gave me weak smiles.

"Youse don't have to feel sorry for me. I'm confident" I said and smiled as we sat in the car.

Sorry for a short update/Chapter but I'm tired lmao😣 Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!😘😘😘😘