Get back to Laurens And Charlies.

Demi's P.O.V.

After another 45 minute drive we was all getting tired but then Charlie got hyper and then everyone ending up getting hyper..

We went to KFC too get food due to the fact we didn't get food at the theme park.

We went in and sat up the corner so no one could see us and ordered out food. We all sat eating and drinking and laughing (obviously we were hyper) when a couple of girls walked up to us.

Leondre tapped me to look up and we saw a beautiful tall dark headed girl aged around 18, stood next to a younger girl who looked about 13/14.

"Hello, can we help you?" Charlie asked politely.

"Urm yea, I was talking to Demi the other day" The older one said and looked at me.

"Me?"I said looked up and smiling at her.

"Yea, I'm jade.. Were the ones who are moving into the joker next door to yours" she said and put her hand on her sisters shoulder.

"Oh yea, it's our new neighbours!" I said picking up my rubbish off my table.

"Haha, I just thought I'd say hi, so I'll see you later, bye' she said and walked off.

"Byeee" Charlie said/shouted.

"Bye, nice to meet you" Lauren said.

"Yea it was, bye" Leondre agreed.

"See you soon then" I added and smiled.

"Alright, bye" she said and the younger one waved and smiled.

We put our rubbish in the bins available and

Left to get back to Lauren's and Charlie's.

**Ten Minutes later***

We go home and all were sitting in the living room together.