Starbucks.

"So?.." Ellie said as she grabbed my touched my fingers with hers.

"No Ellie, I don't know what's got into her.. Were.." I started, but again I was cut off with Ellie kissing me.

Maybe she was right. Maybe Demi had split up with me.

Pulling away quickly I looked directly into Ellie's eyes. "Were still together Ellie. I'm sorry, I can't do this, I'm still madly in love with Demi she's my world, she is my one and only princess, she always will be" I told her in a whisper voice as I smiled at the end.

" Sigh. Are you sure Leondre? You mean, you didn't feel anything.. Not even a tingle in your tummy?" She asked.

"No I'm sorry babe" I said as I smiled at her.

"Can I still sit with you though? I'm here alone" she asked. I've already rejected her twice. I can't again.

"Yea sure, I suppose" I said as I sat down. Ellie sitting opposite me.

She took a sip out of her straw as we started talking.

After about 20 minutes I realised that Ellie is a really nice person, but I hadn't noticed because when we used to go to School, she used too be really annoying..

I mean she used to come up to me from behind and hug me at school, and would tell people were together, and when I confronted her about it then it would turn into a argument, so I only really remembering arguing with her.

"I haven't saw you in like, ages" she said as she took one of the last sips out of her drink.

"I know, I've being busy moving into my house, and my career and things, yanno, just stuff keeping me occupied." I told her.

"Yea that's true." She said as she stirred her milkshake with her straw.

"What have you being doing anyway?" I asked her.

"Nothing really, just being hanging out with my friends. I'm living in an apartment at the moment with Holly, remember her?" She asked.

Oh yea, Holly. The one that used to follow me around with Ellie, and every time Ellie came past me, she would take a photo as if we were together, it was so annoying!!

"Holly, with brown hair? Yea I remember her" I said as I got my phone out under the table.

"I'm going to get a drink to take out, I've got to go in a minute or two" she said, I nodded and unlocked my phone.

****** New message;

To; My Baby Gurllll💖🙀😍🔥xxxxxx
From; Me

*We need to talk when I get back b x"

I pressed send. I put 'b' because that's what I call her like all the time. I don't even know what it exactly means, it's just like a short version of 'babe'

Ellie walked back over to me and I ran to the till and ordered Demi's favourite and another drink for me.

Walking through Starbucks door I asked Ellie "how are you getting home?" I couldn't be mean, I had to ask.

"Walking" she replied.

I sighed under my breath. She is probably gonna try it on with me again. But I can't just leave her here.

"Do you want a lift?" I asked as it started to rain. But with a sigh at the end.

"Awrh yea! I thought you'd never ask!" She said as she opened the door and jumped in before I even had chance to walk to the car door. Eager much?

I got in the car and she gave me directions to her home. I dropped her off and before she could hug me of try to kiss me I put the car into reverse and said "bye then, gotta go see ya" quickly I shut the car door behind her and drove off. I didn't want to be horrible, and come off as being a dick.

But.. If holly was there, it would be obvious she would take a picture.

Driving down the street I got home and knocked onto Lauren's and Charlie's door. Hoping everyone else had left by now.

Demi opened the door too me as the rain was dripping off my hair I gave her a smile to see how she would react. Her eyes were all puffy, I think she had being crying.

She stepped towards me slowly and smiled back slightly.

Chucking her arms around my shoulders and hugging me I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me tightly I whispered in her ear "I'm so sorry babe. I was just, The.. Rape situation is even worse now sweetie. Your confidence, just knocked, even more" I said as she tightened her grip around my neck as she snuggled her face into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for lying babe. No more lies from now on, yea?" She said. I will tell her about Ellie later Incase she gets the wrong situation about it.

"Ok princess, I love you" I whispered as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too" she said as she pulled away and kissed me, me kissing back she held her body against mine still.

"All your clothes are damp now bbe" I said pulling away looking at her clothing.

"I know, it's fine but I'll change my clothes later" She replied.

"Come on in" she added as she grabbed my hand.

"Wait, your Starbucks" I said as I dragged her to the car. I opened the door for her and she jumped in.

I ran back to the front door and shut it too after telling Lauren and Charlie we are sitting in the car. I then ran to the car and hopped in. To find Demi holding my phone in her hand with a sad expression on her face.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as he grabbed her hand.