Unpacking

I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading this story. So if you are, please comment that you are or vote or some thing, just so I know, because if not, I won't update again haha💋💋

Room plan:
Go through the door.
Straight ahead- corridor.
Left- mine and Leo's bedroom.
Right-Huge bathroom.
Take ten steps forward.
Left-Lauren and Charlie's room.
Right-Living room, and then kitchen.
Straight ahead- Huge dressing room.

Leo's P.O.V.
*************

We just walked Into our hotel apartment, it was huge! It was the same size as my parents home, it is huge, I thinks that's because it is a VIP, Blair said the reason we had to move was because a fan found out where our room was, and told everyone. So we changed, this one is better anyway😊😊

I took Demi's Hand and walked into our bedroom, shutting the door behind me. "Do you like it?" I asked her, the bed was King size, it was huge. She looked at the bed and said "yes it's big, the bed is huge!" She said smiling "Wanna try it out?" I said Laughing, trying not to sound like a freak.

"Sure" she said grabbing my hands, as she took my legs from under me and made me trip onto the bed. We both started laughing "hey look" I said pointing at the lock on the door.

"Shall I lock it? So if anyone walks in they won't think we are doing something else?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yea ok" I said, taking my shoes off.

She then took hers off too.

She sat down on the bed next to me, we both just sunk in, it was so soft💋

"Yanno.. Earlier on?.." She asked, nervously.

"Yea?" I responded as we lay next to each other.

"The reason I got upset it.. Argh I can't say it, well, I don't know HOW to say it.."
"Even my mom doesn't understand, so surely you wouldn't be able to, Lauren only gets it because she knows everything, and she has being there since day one, anyway..
When I was 12, I got bullied, like, bad, but it wasn't like bullying as in beating me up, no it was nothing like that.. But, they would pretend to be my friend, and give me rubbish advice, to make me look stupid,and do things like, invite me to meet them, and when I got there, never turned up. But, I knew they were going to do it, every time they asked, bit I wanted to feel like someone actually wanted to talk to me." She explained. But I still didn't understand what she was trying to say.

"They would say stuff like 'I'm going on a diet, maybe you should too..' As they would poke me and stuff.. But, I didn't need it, I was already going from a kid to a teenager, and I had problems like that already. And, one day, I went into a total depression, but I couldn't tell my mum, so on the morning, I would get up, fake smile, get breakfast, and chuck it away on the way to school, I didn't want to I was hungry, like really hungry, id be in class, and I would feel my tummy rumbling, but I couldn't eat, if I did, I'd just throw it back up, purposely.. And-" she began to say, but she had her eyes full of tears, and I didn't like where it was going.

"No, you.. You don't have to tell me if your going to get upset.." I told her.

"No, I want to tell you, I have to tell someone, Lauren is the only one who knows"

I nodded, and then she continued after wiping her face.

" but before I knew it, within 2 weeks, I has lost a whole stone, but, I was already skinny, and.. By this time, I'd become under weight.. And I had visits for the doctors.. And before I could do anything, I was on the bridge of anorexia, but.." She paused.

" I had an eating disorder by the time I was 15, and I didn't go to the same school as them, I went to high school. And by this point, I'd met Lauren, and everything I'm life was going ok.. But, because I had gone years, telling myself I was fat, and how I wasn't wanted, and I fell into a major depression. But.. The depression went when I was almost 16. And the doctors had to visit me everyday, but.. They helped me gain weight and that, but still, after two years,the memories are asif it happened yesterday, but.." She paused again.

"I've got over the eating disorder just before my seventeenth birthday.. But still, obviously it will haunt me for the rest of my life. But, because of the actual disorder, I will never feel comfortable, it's just like a drug or a scar, you never get rid of it, but.. As the days go by, it gets easier yanno?" She smiled😊

"But, I wouldn't of being able to get over it if it wasn't for Lauren, she helped me switch my life around, and I hate those memories, but, all I can do is look to the future"

she said, she sounds like a grown up, she is like a queen, I saw her hand rub against her tummy, she shouldn't be nervous about it now. She is beautiful in every single way, I know she won't ever be able to believe it.. But if I remind her, she would realise that I actually do love her.

I didn't know what to say, I just held her in my arms, and kissed her forehead, "I love you with or without the disorder, your beautiful every single day, and I know you won't be able to believe it, but.. You shouldn't worry about what I think of your body, it's amazing, your amazing, I will wait until your comfortable, I'll wait for you to be ready, please, just don't worry yourself over it, ok?" I said, I felt like crying, how could she held this in for so many years😣 she nodded and placed her head on my chest, we were lying their for about 30 minutes,saying nothing.. But it was perfect. I loved her.

Charlie then knocked the door And called out "are you awake guys?"

Demi go up and opened the door. "Did I disturb something?.." He said laughing

"No,we were just lying there" she replied with a laugh.

"Have you unpacked yet?" Lauren said as she pushed past Charlie and walked straight in.

"No, we haven't" I answered, whilst sitting on the bed still.

"Do you want us to help ya?" She said whilst jumping on the bed.

"Ye ok😊" Demi answered.

"Sweettttt" Charlie said as he jumped onto the bed next to Leo and started making kissing noises, as you do😂😂

I started Laughing awkwardly😂😂😂

Demi's P.O.V.
**************

"Ok, Charlie you help me ye?" Leo asked

"Oh no, I'm going to help Demi with her underwear draw" he said sarcastically

Everyone started laughing so I joined in awkwardly.

Me and Lauren had our heads in the wardrobe putting my shoes on the bottom shelf.

"I told him" I said to Lauren quietly. "Really? How did he take it?" She asked nicely.

"He didn't mind, Ovbs he said he would wait until I was ready, but yanno, you could tell it was hard for him to take it" I said after taking a deep breath.

"Aw ok. Dw, You don't have to tell Charlie" she said.

"Just tell him babe, he will think were hiding something from him." I said to her.

"Ok I guess" she said after giving me a hug, I turned my head and saw Leo watching me and smiled as I looked at him.