New character x

Leondres P.O.V.

***************

"Demi Rogers. I'm with detective o'leary " Demi said bravely.

"Take a seat please we will call you through in a moment" the police man said behind the desk.

"Ok thanks"' I replied as we both sat down.

Jordis P.O.V.

*************

*Im one minute away, just turning the corner* I sent to Joey.

Walking around the corner I looked over towards the water fountain in the middle of the park to see Joey with Meryl who was sitting on his lap.

Next to meryl was a brown haired girl. As I stepped closer I saw her beautiful blue eyes shining as she stared at the water droplets.

"Hey" I said to them all.

The mysterious girl looked up at me. Her face turned into a huge smile and then she realised she was smiling and pretended not to notice me.

"Hello Jordi" Joey said smiling at me and then Meryl jumped up and passed me an invitation to the wedding.

Opening it I realised it was addressed to "Jordi Whiteworth& Jasmine" Looking across at Joey who was smiling I asked "who's Jasmine?"

The girl next to meryl rose and said "me why?" I passed her the invitation as she read it we both looked up at Joey and meryl who was laughing.

Joey catching his breath he managed to say "oh yea, by the way, you need this invitation to get in, so I guess you two will have to go together"

"Are you two tryna stitch us up?" I asked Laughing.

"No, we would do that" Meryl said sarcastically.

Last update until I get a new charger now😫😫😫 Sorry it's not the interview but I wanted to add my new character😉😉 I'll see you soon guys! Ily all!!💞💞💞