Greeting new neighbours.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

-Next day!

I walked outside with the rubbish bag to place in the trash can when a red car pulled up.

I looked across and saw the familiar false Jade climb out of the car from KFC With the same younger girl from before.

"Hey" Jade shouted.

"Hello, when are you moving in?" I asked as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Were decorating today and moving in hopefully tomorrow but if not the day after" she said and smiled.

"Would you need any help decorating?" I asked.

"Urm, we would but if you wanted you could help" She replied.

"Alright, I'll ask Leondre too, I'll go and get changed and come around in about ten minutes" I told them.

"alright, thankyou" Jade replied.

"See you in a minute, my Names Melissa by the way!" The younger one shouted and waved.

"Alright, see you in a sec" I shouted back as I went in the house and ran into the library where Leondre was sat song-writing.

"Hey Leo" I said and rested my hands on his shoulders and he then spun his chair around to face me.

"Hey princess" he replied.

"Watcha doin?"

"Just working on a new song, I will show it Charlie later"

"Alright, well do you wanna do something with me?" I asked.

"Like what?" He responded and pretended to bite his lip.

"Nothing like that haha!" I said and gently smacked his arm.

"Oh ahah, what then?" He asked laughing.

"Help the neighbours decorate" I said and stood up.

"Urm, sure I suppose, nothing better to do" he stood up and walked to the dressing room with me.

"Alright, here put this on" I said and chucked him a matching overall with me. It was blue and on the back it said "Leondre" and on mine "Demi" obviously😉

"Aww you cutie, did you get these made specially?" He asked.

I blushed so much😂🙈 "Urm, yea.. Amelia's friend did them" I said and laughed at the end.

"Aw" he replied.

"Is it just us and them, or Lauren and Charlie aswell?" He asked.

"Lauren put a tweet saying 'spending the day in with this one😘😘😘😘' so I guess there staying in" I said.

"Alright" he replied.

We both put them on over our clothes and I put my hair up really high.

"Come on then" I said as I grabbed his hand and our fingers entwined💜💜💜