Oops.

Leondres P.O.V.
***************

They continued arguing as I ran up to them and shut the door behind me so no one could hear.

I put both my hands into Demi's hips and listened into the conversation. I'm not being mean towards Demi's mum, but her mum is a old fashioned, strict mother, if you know what I mean. (This isn't really ties, in real life my moms not like that haha but yanno😂😂)

"How could you, I don't know how you can just carry on as if nothing happened!!!" Demi's mum shouted.

"What? What do you think your going on about mom? I'm acting like nothing has happened because I was to carry on. I don't want to be stuck with this and be reminded of it every day of my life, I don't want that mom!!" Demi shouted.

I tightened my grip as I held her waist so she knew I was there. I knew she was ok because she pushed her body back against mine.

"I'm sorry Demi. But I can't come here and act like nothing happened, it's impossible for me." She said acting as if it was her.

"Mom!! It's impossible for you? Haha, sorry..I didn't mean to laugh, I'm just a bit confused.. See I don't see how you can feel like that, when it hasn't happened too you, it's a wonder you even care sometimes mom, ever since I was 12 you barely cared, seriously? I don't know how you can say this is hard for you." Demi said, personally I think it was brave of her, but she looked angry and upset.

"Don't you dare talk down to your mother again" Her mother said as she spoke to Demi as if she was 3.

"Mom. I CANT BE BOTHERED WITH THIS ANYMORE. YOU TALK TO ME LIKE CRAP EVER SINCE I WAS 12. What did I do mom? What did I do to make you resent me?" She paused.

"And yanno what? If your gonna carry on resenting me, and making out your the victim, then you can leave there is a door there. I won't stop you. Because I'm sick to death of you treating me like this. I'm sick of it" Demi said and then she let out a breath of air. I knew it was hard for her to say that.

I grabbed her hand as she squeezed mine back.

Her mum was speechless. She knew Demi was right. She then said.

"Well in all honesty, the reason I was strict with you, is because your always what my mother wanted." She said. What?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can stay out of it, this is between me, and MY daughter" she said.

I un loosed Demi's hand and walked away to leave them too it. I didn't want Demi to witness another argument.

"No. Wait Leondre, come back, mum, He completes me, so if you don't want him here, you don't want me here" she said. Finally the whole of us 3 decided to go into the kitchen.

We sat at the dining table and her mother explained that the reason she was strict with her was because her own mother, Demi's nan, wanted a daughter who fits the description of Demi. And her mum was always jealous of that.

And after a lot of arguments they came to the agreement to out that behind them. But then.. The rape.

"Mom. I, we -me and Leondre. We will do it together, we can get through this alone, I just wish you would leave me alone and stop making out host your the victim. Your not. Just forget it please!!" Demi said one last time and put her hand on mine which was rested in my knee under the table.

Her mum was about to say something when Lauren added "or were finished. I can't take anymore" finally her mum nodded and we all went into the dining room to find that everyone had arrived.

Ok guys, I understand that they went from arguing to being ok, but I didn't want them to fall out, so that's pretty much it you will see of Demi's mum.

The next few chapters/parts will be about Her relationship with her sister. Oh and yea, there won't be any more of these hints that tell you what will happen next, from now on its a secret😉💖👍