Romantic Evening.. Then a visit?

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

Omg this movie is scaring me. I seriously can't look at the screen for more than twenty seconds. It's the music that makes it worse.. I mean..

Leondre snapped me out of my thoughts my whispering in my ear "you ok princess?"

"Yea" I replied and smiled trying not the stutter.

"Good" he replied and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested them on my tummy.

It was the part where the old lady is in the room, and then the little boy comes out of the coma, and all the monsters come out of the dream thingy, crap I didn't wanna watch this bit. I can't say I need the toilet, I've already been 3 times during the movie- a complete lie. I don't even know why I'm scared, I love horror films😂😳😂😳

*Ding Dong* Went the door bell, YES Saved by the bell😏😏😏 Thanks Pizza Guy

"I'll get it!" I shouted as I jumped up.

A little too quick. I held my forehead and the dizziness went.

I jogged into the hall way and Leondre shouted "you alright?"

"Yea, I got up to quick, it's the pizza guy I think!" I shouted even though it was 'open-plan' so I could see him haha.

I stood in my black leggings and orange flowery top and opened the door slightly. But no one was there.

"Who is it?" Leondre shouted from the living room💛💛

I had a shiver through my spine, "asif someone walked over my grave" or whatever you wanna call it.

I slammed the door quickly and looked straight at Leondre and walked back over to the sofa to him pretty quickly.

"No ones there" I said in a whisper.

Charlie and Leondre looked straight at each other.

I sat back down and Charlie walked towards the window. He opened the blinds in the corner and said "the builders have gone, so it's not them"

Leondre stood up and whispered something to Charlie.

Charlie nodded and said "yea, I did"

"What Leo?" I asked.

"Nothing babe, let's just watch the film" he smiled and sat back down and hugged me.

I nodded and I wasn't really watching the rest of the film. I was just thinking, Who did they think it was.

25 minutes later

****************

Leondre put the next DVD in which was insidious 2 and pressed play.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* the door knocked quite loud.

"Shall I get it?"'I asked.

Charlie nodded and Leondre and then said "yea, but we will stand behind the door, just Incase anything happens."

"Alright, but your starting to worry me now" I said as we all stood up and Lauren stay sat down but turned around to face the door.

I put my hand in the door handle and opened it slowly. There was no one there, I was about to shut the door when someone hand slammed on it forcing it open.

I jumped and pushed the door as hard as I could until I heard a voice "wait!" He/she shouted.

I closed the door but left it open about a inch.

Leondre and Charlie were standing behind the door listening Incase any thing happens.

"I need to talk to you" the voice spoke again.

I held my hand firmly on the door handle and opened it a few centimetres further.

"Listen." He/she said. They were looking down with there coat hood up/on.

"Snipper told me to come here, to hurt you.." He started. I stepped back very slightly and I felt Leondres hand on my hip.

"B..but I can't do that! I'd..I'd rather him hurt me, you've been hurt enough.. I can't make it worse for you." The man said.

"What do you mean? How would he hurt you?" I asked.

"He..I.." He sighed.

"Were in a type of gang, it's called.. "Vybz Killers" But, I made it first, it wasn't even a gang..it was just a group of friends, and everyone looked up to me, and then he came and took over, and now everyone in the group turned against me and would tell me to do there dirty work..." He started.

"And Snipper said he is gonna plead not guilty, and say it was me that did it. But I didn't do it! And he said if I hurt you and made sure you would say he didn't do it, he would leave me alone. But I can't hurt you! Your beautiful, your precious. I'd rather him hurt me." He explained in one big breath.

I looked across at Leondre and Charlie who looked really upset. Especially Leondre, he knows what it's like to be bullied and to be told to do things.

"Don't worry, I'll tell the police that it was him, I have evidence, I have bruises and cuts, and I know it was him. I remember what he was wearing and he basically admitted it this morning infront of the police officers, and then when he goes to prison, he can't hurt you." I said and the man looked up at me.

"Thankyou" he mumbled with a small smile.

He then walked off and exited our garden by where the builders were working earlier today.

I shut the door and pushed my back up it.

"I don't get it. He's tryna lie?" I said as I slid down the door and found myself sitting on the floor with my knees tucked up to my tummy.

"Don't worry princess, I promise. He will go to prison for this, he won't get away with it" Leondre said as he bent down infront of me and kissed me.