Twenty minutes later.

Demi's P.O.V.
****************

"HAHAHAHAHAHA ARGHHHH OMGGGG" I screamed as Leondre tickled me and kissed my cheek.

"Stop tickling me Leondre!!" I said as I tried to push his hands away.

"I'm sorry I can't! A bambino asked me too!" He screamed.

"I didn't see it on the screen?!" I said as he stopped tickling me and kissed my cheek.

"Awrh I love doing twitcams, I wish Lauren and Charlie was here though, it doesn't feel right without them!" Leondre said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Awrh, I know, but they made one the other weekend, so then the next one you make can just be you and Charlie, like the old times" I said as I pulled out my phone.

But.. I shouldn't of, because.. There read a message, from the police station. Wow. I didn't know they sent text messages.. It must be a new thing.

Leondre continued to answer some questions as I turned my phone away from him so he didn't see yet. I wanted him to finish his twitcam.

"I'm going to the toilet leo" I said as I stood up wearing my leggings and a cream jumper.

"Ok, don't I get a kiss?" He said as I smiled and bent down, kissing him quickly.

As I pulled away he did a 'duck face' and puckered his lips.

"Awrh I could see that dimple on your head when you did that then, Awrh" I said as he then out his buddy oper his head and acted shy. He's so cute💖💖💖

Smiling I walked out of the bedroom I walked down the stairs and into the bathroom.

Pulling out my phone I clicked onto the message.

*Dear Whom it may concern,
With your police report, we was trying to get in touch with you at the time shown above. However we failed to contact you. Please ring us back on this number when your not busy. Thanks.*

Looking rough the crack of the door, I checked no one was there and I sat on the floor, with my back up the wall facing the door. But.. As I sat on the floor with my knees infront of me, I had a flashback of..

I jumped up and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

Thinking of the rape, I felt a shiver shoot down my spine as I rubbed the top of my arm with my hand.

Pulling out my IPhone 5S I pressed call and listened to the ring down the phone.

*Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring*

*Hello, your through to detective P.C. Stephan, how can I help?* I heard someone say down the phone.

*I..it's..d..Demi, Demi Rogers* I managed to say as my voice crackled.

*Hello ma'am, take a deep breath, I just have some questions to ask you.. Regarding the rap..I mean, your report.* He said.

Taking a deep breath I replied with *Yes.* looking down at my hand that is rested in my legs I saw my hands were shaking. I didn't even know how I was feeling.

I was scared.. Petrified, but at the same time, I felt relieved, I felt a shine of joy at on point, knowing that these people care. That they will help me. But at the same time.. Everytime I hear that word, I feel.. In a way, I feel dirty. Most of all.. I felt confused, my emotions were all over the place. I felt asif.. I wasn't ALLOWED to be happy anymore.