Bedtime.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

On the way home we grabbed some McDonald's tot make away also we were all going to eat our food and then go to bed.

Charlie put on "two and a half men" on, Lauren had only watched it a couple if times and Leondre didn't really watch it but me and Charlie were hyping and laughing at things that weren't even that funny😂😂

"Awrh look! Jake used to be so cute, and chubby and adorable, and now he is all grown up, it's depressing" I said as I ate my fries and chicken nuggets.

"I know! He is still funny though haha" Charlie agreed.

Two and a half men finished so we just watched a series of the inbetweeners😂🙈

"I'm going to bed now, I'm knackered, and were at Thorpe park all day tomorrow aswell" I said as I put my rubbish in the bin.

"I'm going up aswell, I'm tired" Leondre said and out his rubbish in the bin aswell.

"Night" Charlie shouted as we climbed the stairs.

"Night guys" Lauren shouted too.

We went into the bedroom and we put on matching onesies.

It was the red and white spotted one that we wore the first night we spent together. "Selfie" I said and giggled.

We lay on the bed and put up our hoods. I stuck out my tongue and Leondre pouted.
I uploaded it onto twitter and Facebook and he uploaded it on twitter.

After talking and tickling each other for about twenty minutes😏😉 we finally went to sleep.

I fell asleep cuddled to Leondre and soon after Leondre did aswell (I think anyway! I was asleep😉😉)

We were talking about the future, and Thorpe park tomorrow and things. We also uploaded the pictures of the rides onto twitter and that aswell.

Everyone was commenting and that like "cuties💖💞" But obviously there was a few fans that were jealous that said stuff such as "she doesn't deserve him" and "he would be better off with me" but I just ignored it.

Were finally getting back to normal so I'm not gonna let fake fans like that bring me down.

I'm happy💖💖💖