Im sick of arguing. Argh!!!

Leondres P.O.V.

********************

I Ran straight into the dining room,clicked up my shoulder pouch which contained my mobile, keys and some cash.

"Where are you going mate?" My dad asked.

"Home" I said as I sniffled and made out i had hay fever.

"Why Leondre, what's happened?" Charlie asked as he out his spoon down onto his plate.

"I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean to wreck the dinner, please enjoy yourself. I'll explain everything later tonight or tomorrow. Bye guys" I said as I ran out of the room. Not stopping to the kitchen door opening.

I swung open the door and shut it as the tears streaked down my face my face.

I ran to the front door and realised Demi had the keys. I looked at the keys in my hand and realised it was the car keys.

Pressing the button on the car keys I jumped into the car and spun off. I didn't know if I was upset, angry,for hurt, all I knew was that I had a mixture of feeling streaming over me. It's mad isn't it?..

How I can go from being really happy spending time with my family. To hearing one sentence, in a matter of a minutes that can out you on such a downer like this. *Sigh*

I wiped my tears and continued to drive down the road.

I drove down the road until I pulled up outside of Starbucks.

Slowly I reversed into the parking space and walked into the building, some reason whenever I'm feeling down I have Starbucks🙊

Walking towards the cash register I see my old friend from school Ellie. Knowing she would fan-girl over me, I walked to the table facing the other way with my jacket covering my face.

Urgh she has saw me. She is coming over to me with a huge smile across her face. I didn't feel like speaking to anyone but I didn't want to be mean.

I stood up and said hello.

"Hey baby" she said as she hugged me. Obviously she hugged me back.

When I pulled away she smashed her lips against mine. I didn't really notice until a few seconds into the kiss.

"Oi! What are you doing?" I whispered so no one noticed.

"Well, You and Demi Aren't together anymore, and I like you, I know you like me, so hey! Why not?" She said as she pushed her body closer to mine.

"Move, like seriously. What do you think your doing? And me and Demi are together what are you on about?" I asked as I pushed her away gently by her waist.

"Don't act dumb babe, look" she said as she passed me her phone. I scrolled through Demi's twitter

*Thinking that one person will accept you for who you are, are realising they will leave when they find out the truth.*

I continued to scroll down😳😳

*After all of your lies "I'll be there" and "I will never leave you" well, "I love you" was my favourite. -Quote By.. Unknown.*

What? Have.. Have we split up? I haven't left her.. I was just upset. I mean, the reason I ran out is.. Is because, *Sigh* The rape. I thought, it was just a rape, that happens everyday to people. But now.. With the eating disorder too, she didn't feel comfortable with her body originally, and hen this happens too😣😣😒😣😣😒

ARGHHH!! Why couldn't she just of told me the truth??? Instead of lying and saying that it had gone, if it hasn't?! And why would she post that on Twitter if we haven't split up?? Or have we.. ARGHHHHH😫😫😫😫