First day at my new job giggle giggle

Sorry that the other chapter was kinda awkward, but my cousin wrote it and it wasn't as bad as I expected tbf😂🙈Hope you like the chapters thou💞🙊🌸

**Next day**

"So you start your new job today?" Leo asked as I lay in his arms in bed.

"Yea, I'm kinda nervous, but at the same time I'm not haha" I said as I chewed on my nails.

"Stop biting you nails" Leo said as he smacked my hand away from my mouth gently.

"Where is it again?" Leo asked.

"It's office work, basically I have my own office and I have to answer the phone and book appointments for the manager, I'm like her assistant" I explained.

"aw that's cute. I'll drop you off and on the way we can go to Staples or something and I'll treat you to new folders, Pens, pencils, paper, books, I'll ever buy you one of those office phones and I can call you" Leo said as he played with my hair.

"You don't have to do that" I smiled.

"But I want to princess" he replied.

I love it when He calls me princess. He's just so perf.

"I need to get ready then, need to look formal for once" I said.

"If you don't want to get a job you don't have to, we have more than enough money from the music babe" Leo said.

"But I want to" I said and turned around to kiss him.

"I'm gonna be bored all day😣😣" Leo said as he stood up and we both walked to the dressing room.

"Well you can cut the grass in the back lawn, phone the builders so they can come and finish the decking, and then when I get home, if I'm not to tired I'll help paint the fences" I smiled.

"Alright, and then when we have a baby I can look after him/her" Leo said and his smile grew bigger.

"Yep, luckily my job is only 10-2 so I will have time with them before school and after"

We carried in talking as I pulled out my outfit for today. (Which was Black leggings, and Blue wavy top and blue shoes- even though you probably don't care😂😂)

"Shall I out my hair in a high bun, or curl it down?" I asked Leo.

"Well it's twenty pact nine now, it takes ten minutes to get there. And I was gonna take you to McDonald's for breakfast" Leo told me.

"Oh right ok, I'll put it in a pony tail, curl it and leave my fringe down" I told him and brushed my hair.

I put it into a high pony leaving my fringe down and curled the pony.

"What time is it?" I asked Leondre who was sorting out his hair💜💜💜

"Twenty to ten, we should be leaving now babe" I nodded.

"Alright" I jumped up and threw my belongings into my hand bag as we walked down the stairs and into the car.

We ran to staples really fast and bought every single thing I could need. Not all of it fitted into my handbag so I had to carry my folder.

"Two double sausage and egg mccmuffins please" Leondre said into the speaker at the drive through in McDonald's.

We got them and ate them on the way to work.

"Bye babe" I said to Leo and kissed him.

"Bye princess, good luck" he said and kissed me again.

I walked in and made my way to the managers office.

*Knock knock*💛

Demi-Normal. Manager-Bold.

Hello, I'm Demi Rogers. It's my first day today☺️

Oh yes, come on in and sit down☺️

Thankyou.

My names Taylor, Everyone had to call me miss, or ma'am, but because your my assistant just call me Lisa☺️

Aw ok💛💛

Your office will be next door, and we have this window here. -She said and pointed at a window leading into my office.

So we will also be able to talk, because it's pretty boring when your alone in here🙊💞

Ok, thankyou.

You can go and get settled in now☺️💜

Alright, I'll open my window straight away☺️☺️

I pulled out my phone quickly and messaged Leo.

To: Bae💜💜

From: Meee💜💜

"Boss is really nice, my office is huge and I have lots of windows, I'll tell you details later. But I think I'm gonna like this job💜💞❤️💖xxxx"

Leo's P.O.V.

************

"So how much will you charge to finish it by two? For when my fiancé come home?" I asked.

"All we have to do is sort the decking which will take just over a hour, I'll have one man cutting the grass, and another trimming the bushes all around the garden, so we will be done for quarter to two and we will charge.. Urm, £100 for the whole 4'hours" The builder responded as he measured the decking.

"Alright thankyou, I'll go to the bank now to fetch it, I don't carry money around with me ahha" I replied.

"Ok mate, don't worry about the house it's fine haha, although we might rob some if the furniture" he said sarcastically.

I smiled back and went to the bank. On my way home I had a message but I couldn't read it because I was driving so when I got home I opened it.

From: Princess💜💚🙈💜💚🙈

To: Me💛

"Boss is really nice, my office is huge and I have lots of windows, I'll tell you details later. But I think I'm gonna like this job💜💞❤️💖xxxx"

I read it and smiled.

"That's good princess. Ily, when you come home you can have a rest, you won't have to do the garden😘😘xxxxx" I replied and pressed send.