Time for bed

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

Me and Lauren put my clothing into my wardrobe, but them I had to get my outfit for tomorrow- My grey track suit so I can be comfy- and put it into our new dressing room, just like everyone else did, it was amazing, we all had a make up desk each. A walk in wardrobe each. And we all had a draw each to out our shoes in, it was perfect!!

When the boys weren't looking, I had to put my medication under my pillow. Even though they knew, I still didn't want them lieing around. I'm glad they know, I won't be uncomfortable getting changed in front of Leo no. How before I went out the room, now, I don't have to.

We then put my make up bags and my wash bags into my side chest of draws, along with my underwear, socks, and a few extra items.

This hotel room was so much better.

We even had a computer desk to share, Lauren was sneaking up behind Charlie to give him a kiss, as I placed my Laptop and my ipad onto the computer desk.

I then got the chargers for my phone etc, and placed them in a draw on the computer desk. Our room was so tidy, my side anyway,the boys hadn't finished.

Me and Lauren decided to help, the lads had already sorted everything out, he just needed to put his clothes in the wardrobe.

Me and Lauren got some "coat-hangers" and hung his clothes up into the wardrobe. Leo then opened his suitcase and the only thing left was his bag of onesies. "Oh yea!" I shouted. I ran into the living room and grabbed my other smaller bag, inside was all my onesies. "I forgot about these🙊" I said, as I emptied it onto the bed.

Leo them emptied his into his suitcase.

"Which one you wearing tonight?" Lauren asked me laughing.
"Yea leo, which one?" He said adding it on.

We both went threw our onesies to see which ones we had the same, it worked out we had 6 the same💖💋

I out my onesies on a shelve in the dressing room, so did Leo, It was cute😊😊
We both had American flag ones, but of course, mine was girls, his was boys, and then, we decided to take another selfie in our onesies. First we had to get changed, so we shooed Charlie and Lauren out if the room. I picked up my onesie and Leo said "Two minutes" I responded "Where are you going?" He looked at me and said "I'll wait outside so you can change" I picked up my onesie and said "Don't worry about it, it's ok." He looked at me confused "What? You sure?" I responded with "Yea I'm sure, just get changed" I smiled.

Leo's P.O.V.
************

Aw omg, she didn't want me to leave. she wanted me to stay!💖

I'm so glad she is going to start being comfortable around me.

As she started to get unchanged, I couldn't help but look at her, she had a Beautiful body, a beautiful chest, a beautiful waist, her thighs, everything, you could never tell she had a weight problem, she looks perfect, I would tell her, but I don't want her to think I'm perving at her.

I realised she locked the door behind them, I'm glad she did, if someone walked in, it would knock her confidence.

After a few seconds, she muttered "Thanks for not staring" she said quietly. I didn't want to turn around In case she felt uncomfortable, because she might not be comfortable.

"You can turn around you know?" She said .

"I trust you" she added.

So I stood up, walked towards her, and gave her a big hug, as she kissed my neck, I could feel her warm arms around my waist.

"I'm glad you trust me babe, I would never do anything you didn't want to." I added as we were hugging.

"I know, and if I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't, if I did.. I would." She said as she kissed me again.

She had her onesie up to her waist, her arms weren't in it, just her legs, I swung her around in the air and sat her on the bed, but her onesie dropped.

"I didn't mean to do that, not on purpose" I said quickly.

She put her hands on my shoulders as I sat next to her on the bed "don't worry about it" she said.

I started to tickle her as she fell backwards onto the bed, and she started to tickle me back.

She suddenly stopped tickling me and gripped onto my shirt. I just lied there, not knowing what was wrong with her.

She just pulled my shirt closer to her and kissed my nose.

"Thanks for being so understanding" she said to me, but little did I know, she was doing it to distract me, as I went to hug her, she pulled the shirt off, over my head and ran to the other side of the bed.

I started laughing. "You just wanted an excuse to see my abs didn't you?" I said whilst pointing to my sick pack laughing.

"Shut up and put your clothes on" she said chucking my onesie at me.

"Haha" I replied and jumped into my onesie.

So did she, we were both in our matching onesies, we both had our hoods up, Awrh!

We took a quick selfie in the mirror, both doing duck faces, so she could send to her mum so she knew she was ok, we then went and sat in the living room for a few hours watching horror movies with the others, even Joey and Blair joined us, but I could tell Demi was getting scared, she was sitting on my lap at one point, it was half past two, and she fell asleep on my lap, so everyone went to bed, and turned the Television of etc. I placed her on her bed, and as I placed her head, a box of medication fell from under the pillow.

They were the ones to help her gain weight. It read "one to be taken EVERY night" and I realised she had fell asleep so as I climbed into bed, i woke her up, kinda on purpose, but then she realised, and thought I didn't know, but she needed some water, but she was scared because of the movies we watched. I then grabbed my bag, and gave her a bottle of cold water. She didn't want to take them In front of me because she thought I didn't know, but she didn't want to leave because she was scared, in the end I said..

"Babe, just take them, don't worry, It doesn't bother me babe, as long as your comfortable I don't mind, you don't have to hide things from me." I said, reassuring her.

She put it in her mouth and swallowed it along with the water, instead of saying anything, she gave me a quick kiss, and gave me a hug, she fell asleep in my arms, Awrh! It was perrff💖💖 I then wrapped my arms around her, and fell asleep.