Police station.

Demi's P.O.V.
***************

"There's nothing. And I mean nothing to be afraid of.." Leondre whispered as he held my hands as our backs touched.

"I know Leo. But I am!" I told him.

"What.. What if I go today, and he isn't there.. And he doesn't go to prison. Or what if..I keep this baby, and then when it's here.. It's his! It has a chance Leondre, I mean it could be his kid, and then what will people think?? All the bambinos will be like "omg she is such a slag, she had sex with someone else! She is totally not loyal!" You know what some of them are like Leondre, you know!" I shouted as I started panicking and the tears streamed down my face.

He turned me around and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back with my arms around his tummy inside his hoodie.

"I'm scared!! I want it to be ours. Yours and mine, I want him to go to prison, I want to get married, I want to be happy again leo!! Happy how we was when we first moved in, and now.. What if we can never be like that again? Because of me going to a stupid fucking party!!" I shouted again as he held me tightly in his arms as I sat in his lap.

Leondres P.O.V.
***************

Rocking her in my arms I felt the tears well up inside my eyes.

Demi never shouts, or swears, or gets angry, look what this monster has done to her!!

I held her tighter in my arms as she continued to sob. I didn't want to let myself cry infront of her, I've stayed strong for so long.. I can't cry now.

But I couldn't stop myself😣😣 The tears streamed from my eyes. But I didn't want her to notice so I bit my lip to stop any noises come out.

"I'm scared to princess. I am, it's not only you.. You are NOT On your own, you have me, Lauren Charlie, overload, Harvey, Your sister, your family, my family, the bambinos, everyone's on your side. You can't let this hurt you. I'm here remember, we all are, it might not feel like it now, but it will get better, and we will get married, and we will have a baby together, and trust me, we WILL be happy again. We just have to wait, we have to be strong.. Together, and the bambinos won't say that. If there real bambinos they will listen and believe. And trust me they won't find out until everything is sorted. I love you princess" I whispered In her ear as my voice crackled near the end.

"Please don't cry Leondre" she whispered in my ear.

"And I love you too" she added on as she hugged me tighter.

"I..if it's not yours, I'm really sorry. I mean it, I really am" she told me as I rocked her still as she sat in my lap.

"Hey! Hey listen, you don't have to worry about that now ok? Please be brave" I whispered in her ear as I kissed where her neck and shoulder joins.

"Alright Leondre" she agreed as she snuggled her face into my chest.

After a few minutes I whispered to her "come on babe, we've got to get ready" she nodded and I stood up and then helped her up.

Walking her over the the dressing table she sat on the chair as I picked up the hair brush.

Brushing her hair back out of her face I whispered to her "it will be alright yanno?"

She then replied "Yea, don't worry, I believe you" and smiled at me through the mirror.

"Are you gonna come with me, in the room today?" She asked me.

"Obviously, like I said. Your not alone dem" I replied as I picked up the hair bobble and put her hair up but it failed miserably so Demi had to take it out and put it up herself haha.

"I'm just gonna get changed" I told her as I put some hair gel in my hair, grabbed my clothes and walked into the changing room.

"Alright, I'll go and make breakfast" she said as she picked up her black sandals and walked outside.

Not gonna update again tonight, and I don't think il be able to tomorrow either, sorry guys! I hope you like it!🙊🙊 I love you all my pumpkins!😘😂😘😂