Drayton manor.

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

I sat in the seat of apocalypse and felt the palms of my hands go sweaty.

"Are you nervous?" I asked tryna cover up the fact I was.

"No, are you?" He lied and sat back and pretended to hide his face.

"Yea, and I know you are😂😂" I replied and out my arms through the gap and held his hand.

"Once the camera comes, when it flashes it drops. But don't hold your mouth open because it takes your breath" I told him.

"Alright" he said and grabbed my hand.

"You go, I go?" I asked him again and smiled.

"You go, I go" he repeated and smiled back.

I put my head back as the ride started to move and slowly went up.

I was admiring the view and we saw Lauren and Charlie at the bottom so we waved but didn't know if they could see us or not.

The camera came and Leondre was sorting his hair out and I was smiling doing a "peace" signal with my two fingers, don't know why😂😂

It flashed and dropped. We both threw our hands up in the air at the same time. At the bottom we both took a huge breath and the lady un fancied our seat belts.

He reached for my hand so I grabbed it.

"Let's see the picture" he said.

"Alright" we ran to the photo booth and showed the lady our number.

We both had it as photos, we bought every ride that had photos available on.

"Let's go and meet up with Lauren and Charlie now" Leondre said as he randomly kissed my cheek.

"Alright haha" We walked to the little park and sat on the bench where we were going to meet them.

A few minutes later Lauren and Charlie walked over, Lauren carrying 4 ice creams for us all and Charlie carrying 3 big teddys and a few little ones.

"How'd you win them?" Leondre asked.

"On the games ahha" Charlie replied and we all made our way to the restaurant.

after ordered and eating our food we all decided to stay together now. Because we've already being on the big rides now.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel then the arcade" Lil dre suggested.

"Yea alright" I said

"Yep" Lauren replied.

"Okey dokey" Charlie agreed.

We all made our way to the Ferris wheel and showed Lauren and Charlie our photos from the rides.

"Two per cart please" Said the man.

"I'll go with Lauren, You go with Demi"Charlie said.

"Alright then" Leondre said and we both jumped into to he cart. It then started moving so Charlie and Lauren could get on.

(MAJOR EDITING) I loved him since I was 12.. {Bars and Melody Fanfiction!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें