Movies, Pizza, Cuddles& Ice Cubes?..

Leondres P.O.V.
*******************

After we performed half the song😂😂 Me and Demi went up into the spare room and I lay ontop of the quilt and Demi sat at a little chair near a mirror, it was like a little dressing table.

"Did youse half a nice time when you was out with the girls?" I asked.

"Yea it was nice, it was a nice change. I mean I love being with you but it was different haha" she said and smiled.

"Awrh did you just admit you love being with me?" I teased.

"No, I didn't mean that I'm just saying.." She started and blushed.

"Whatever, you just admitted you loved bein around me" I repeated and shook my head.

"Awrh your blushing!" I shouted and pointed at her cheeks.

She put her head in her hands and mumbled "shut uppppp" holding on the 'p'.

I laughed and I pulled out my IPad Air from my bag and clicked onto twitter.

Demi then told me "were gonna have neighbours, there building an extra house next door to us, then there will be like 3 houses surrounded by the trees."

"I suppose that'll be nice, as long as there nice people haha" I laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten past 8" she said.

I stood up and pulled her up by her hands.

I pecked her in her lips and whispered "Movies?"

"Movies." She agreed.

We ran down the stairs and into the living room to find Charlie And Lauren all cuddled up.

"Oh, hey" Demi said as we walked into the room.

"Heyyyy" Lauren replied and they sat up and looked at us.

"Movie night?" I asked.

"Pizza?" Charlie added.

"Cuddles?" Demi added.

"Ice cubes!?" Lauren shouted.

We all looked at her awkwardly.

"It's my hormones ok?!" Lauren said as buried her head in Charlie's neck.

"Aw,cuties" Demi said as we sat on the other sofa.

"Not as cute as youuu" I whispered in her ear.

"Love birds!" Charlie and Lauren shouted.

Me and Demi looked at each other and blushed.

"You both planned that" Demi said as her cheeks went a shade of pink.

"Yep!" Lauren shouted and Charlie then added "I'll order the pizza, what shall we have?" He asked.

"Cheese&tomato!" Demi said.

"And pepperonis!" I added.

"And sweet corn?" Lauren asked.

"Yep, do you all like that?" Charlie asked.

"Yes" we all said.

He went into the hallway to order it and I bent down and looked threw all the DVDs.

After picking a few out Charlie walked back into the room and I read them out.

"Conjuring, insidious 1, insidious 2, The fault in our stars, and bad neighbours"

"Yesss, Leo your a legend" Charlie shouted as he sat down.

"No! I'll get scared!" Lauren shouted.

"You won't, I'm here" Charlie said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ok, I'm just emotional haha" she added.

"Leo come here" Demi said. I walked over and sat next to her.

"If you get scared, you can cuddle to me" she whispered.

Oh, she must be scared, bless her💖💖

"I won't get scared, but I'll still cuddle you" I winked and she then smiled.

I put in "insidious 1" in and sat behind Demi as she sat next to me, but when I pressed play she ended up sitting on my lap.

Bless her, She's so scared🙊🙈🙊🙈