The interview.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

The lady was asking me normal, ordinary questions, like my name and things, and why I was here.

Then she started asking more personal questions.

"Was you a virgin before or had you already had sexual inter course" she said. I looked across at Leomdre awkwardly. He nodded.

"No, I had already.. Done it" I said as Leondre grabbed my hand under the table.

"Was it just physically hitting&touching, or was it physically sexual inter course?" She asked.

I looked down, I didn't know what to say.

She repeated it again. Leondre nudged me and held my hand tighter so I would reply.

The tears were forming in my eyes. That was something I didn't want to answer. Of course it was physically sexual inter course, but I didn't want to say in front of Leo, that I did.. I started to feel sick again.

Leondre held my hand and he rested it on the top of my legs.

The man next to the woman was writing notes.

"Ma'am, I will ask again. I know it's hard. But was it was physically sexual inter course. Or hitting and touching?" I was getting so angry.

I jumped up and slammed my hand on the table "He made me have sex with him!!! There! I said it!!! He punched me and kicked me until I did! I was petrified! I thought he was gonna kill me!! And I've got to live with that for the rest of my life, and there is nothing you can do to change that! Now you've asked me that three times&Made me lash out, do you still not understand what he made me do?!" I shouted😭😣😭😣

As I spoke the tears rolled down my face.

The woman and man looked shocked at how loud I was shouting.

Leondre looked like he was going to cry.

What had I done, I'd shouted at them and there just doing there job.

"I..I'm sorry..I didn't mean that.. I just.. *sigh* I, I'm sorry." I said as I turned around and wiped my eyes with the sleeves of my shirt.

"It's ok. I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't think. Take a seat please" the lady said as she pointed to my original chair.

Leondre turned around and nodded at me. "I..I can't do it.." I said.

"Come on babe. Your almost finished, come on I'm here" Leondre said as he stood up and held my hand.

I nodded weakly and sat down, but the tears continued to roll down my cheek.

"Anyway. What did he look like.. This, person?" She asked.

I rattled my brain trying to think. I could remember it easily due to the fact I have nightmares of it every night.

"Tall, big built. He was wearing a dirty black vest top, black bottoms, and he had dirty blonde hair. It looked like it had being dyed, I don't think it was his natural colour. And.. He was wearing a Black cap, just a plain old black sun-cap. Oh! And he had a pink tattoo of a lipstick stain, Urm.. It was on the back of his neck I think, I just remember seeing it" I said as I looked down at the table.

Leondre put his hand under the table and held my hand and smiled at me.

"Ok ma'am, if we were too fill a room with men that fit this description, would you be able to point out the man?" The lady asked. I nodded, that's what I came here for right? To make sure he rots in prison.

Short after she took a few more details and I had to sign a form, just to prove it was me.

"Right then, when we have more information we will let you know. But for now that's all we can do." She said too me.

I nodded as she shook my hand and then Leondres.

We phone Lauren and Charlie as they came too pick us up.

How do you like the story so far?😉

Let me know in the comments!💜💖💜💖
👇👇👇