Our trip home with a extra person

Lauren's P.O.V.

***************

"Lexi Mai Lenehan" Charlie said.

"Short for Alexia Mai Lenehan" I added and Charlie kissed me again.

"Our own little princess" I whispered👑👰

"can I hold her?" Charlie asked.

"Obviously" I smiled and passed him her.

"She has your eyes" He said👀

"And she has your smile" I added☺️

A while later-----

"Can I hold her Please?" I Heard A whisper. I looked to my right to see Demi smiling.

"Yea☺️☺️☺️"

Charlie passed Her to Demi and Demi sat back down on Leo's lap☺️💜Leo moved the towel from near Alexia's head to see her face.

I looked back at Charlie who was smiling. Leo wrapped his arm around Demi's waist and pulled her closer.

"Alexia Mai Lenehan" Demi said.

I nodded and smiled.

"I can't believe it Charl, Your finally a dad" Leondre choked. He looked asif he was gonna cry, a happy cry btw😉🙈

"I know, don't worry Leo, you'll be one soon, I'm sure of it" Charlie answered and smiled.

***Two days later***

I can finally go home, the doctors told me to stay a few nights to make sure were both ok. Everyone We know had come to visit us some time or another.

Demi and Leo ran into the room and Leo said "Cars ready, we put the bags in the boot"

"Finally" Charlie answered "use were ages!" He added.

"Oh yea, sorry about that" Leo answered and scratched his neck awkwardly.

I placed Lexi in her baby carrier and looked up at Leondre.

"What happened to your hair?" I asked due to the fact it was messy.

"Stop with all the questions!" He shouted and went red.

"I wish it didn't ask" I laughed to looked threw the door window to See Leo and Demi snogging each other's faces off😂🙈😂🙈

I picked up the baby carrier up with Lexi in who was snuggled up to her baby bunny teddy.

"She looks so peaceful" I whispered.

"She won't be peaceful tonight, neither will we, we will be up all night" Charlie laughed and placed his arm around my back.

"Don't remind me" I laughed.

We walked to the car and strapped in the car chair.

"It feels dead weird, we came here with just us 4, and were leaving with an extra person" Demi smiled and Leo ran behind her and picked her up and placed her on his back.

"Leo! Let me down" Demi ordered but Leo refused.

Leondre fixed his beanie and continued to walk to the car.

"No! A princess needs her prince" Leo quoted, he's such a cutie😂💞

"Just let me down" Demi sighed but smiled.

"No, I want you to stay on my back" Leo said.

"But I don't want to" She answered.

"You didn't want to put your hands in the air on the rides at the theme parks, but you did" Leo responded and Demi smiled.

"Yea, only because we said 'you go, I go'" Demi answered. Right now me and Charlie were really confused because EVERYTIME They do some thing they whisper "you go, I go" but we don't get it.

"Exactly, this is a 'you go, I go' moment" Leo smiled.

"Fine" Demi gave in but smiled.

"What does you go, I go mean?" I asked confused.

"Secret" Leondre smirked.

"Only we know" Demi added as Leondre turned his head to look at Demi. She smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Oh ok then, I guess" Charlie answered for me🙊 We always do that for each other😉😉

We climbed in the car and made our way home.