Slightly confused.

Leondre's P.O.V.

****************

I've finished the entire kitchen and I've just finished painting the library, I just have to put the carpet down now, and out the book shelves back in.

Maybe I'll give Demi a call to see if she is ok.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

D-Hello

L-Hey babe, you ok? Are you with Lauren?

D-yea I'm fine, and yea she decided to come ahha

L-ok, I've done the kitchen, and I've almost done the library, I'll try and do it before you get home.

D-ok babe

L-everything ok? You sound worried?

D-no I'm fine,talk later, bye babe love you💖💖

L-ok, byeeeee

She sounded worried, hmm..

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

"Lauren? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"What does it say?..Do you want a baby?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I guess.." She admitted.

"Aww that's cute Lauren!!..what does the test say?"

She then passed it me.. It says positive, I didn't know what to say or do..

"So you are? What would Charlie say?" I asked her.

"Urm, I was lying.. The first one I took said yes too.. But I didn't believe it, but so does this one..and I don't know what he would say, were nearly twenty. I don't know wether he wants a baby" she told me I grabbed her hand and told her I'll help her tell him.

"Anyway! I've gotta go shopping!" I told her to change the convo, she laughed slightly and we continued shopping.

I bought £60 worth of food, and pots pans, everything, and when we got to the cooking section.. I decided to buy a microwave.. And a oven🙊🙊

We then left Morrisons, with two ovens in trolleys, and all of our shopping bags, so we phoned Blair.

"Urm, hey Blair" I said.

"Hello, is this Demi?" He asked

I explained I needed a car or van to get this home, and he came and picked us up.

We put the ovens, microwaves, and all of our shopping bags in the back of the van, as me and Lauren jumped in the front joining Blair.

Five minutes later we were home, and Leo had done the library, painted the two spare bedrooms, and the brown carpet that was in the library, he carried it on and put the brown carpet in the hallway and up the stairs too.

It looked absolutely amazing, the whole of he bow stairs was decorated. And half of upstairs. We only need to decorate our bedroom and the dressing room.

It was finally starting to feel like a home.

Leo and Blair carried the oven into the kitchen.

I then grabbed the bags and Leo then picked up the Microwave and thanked Blair, Blair then took Lauren next door and Charlie took the oven and things.

Leo shut the door behind me and asked if I had a nice time.

I nodded and walked into the kitchen.

We then decided where to put the microwave.

I had 8 shopping bags, full of food.

We already had a refrigerator, because Leo's mum and dad recently bought a new one, but in the end they didn't need it, so it was just in there garage, so they gave it too us.

Me and Leo were emptying the bags into the cupboards and the fridge.

We when walked into the living room and I dropped onto the sofa.

"Where's the pillows babe?" I asked as he cuddled me.

"Oh they are in the bag over there" he said as he pointed.

I jumped up and opened the bag.

I then chucked two pillows into each sofa.

I grabbed Leo's hand and walked into the library and smiled.

"Perfect" I said and kissed him.

"Like you then" he said and kissed me again.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom.

"Aww this looks nice, it's light😊😊" I smiled.

Leo then dragged me upstairs and we went up the next set of stairs towards the spare rooms.

They was both painted cream, and both had a black carpet.

"Awrhh" I said.

"I know, our children will have these" he said

"Awrh haha, who said I wanted kids with you" I said sarcastically.

"I did" he said as he pulled me closer and french kissed me🙊😜

The next thing we know, was the door knocked, loud.

"Argh, we need a doorbell" Leo said.

"Oh yea! I bought one, hold on" I said as I reached into my hand bag, I pulled it our and passed it Leo.

We then walked down the stairs hand in hand and I opened the door, it was Lauren and Charlie.

Charlie had a bottle of vodka in his hand, and in the other was a bottle of wine.

"Yaaaaaay, time to celebrate" I looked at Lauren.

"Celebrate what?" I asked as Leo stuck the doorbell up and out the box on a small shelf behind the door.

Leo then hung up a coat hanger/bag holder onto the wall.

"Well...." Charlie said, as he grabbed Lauren's hand.

Did he know? Were they happy?💜💖