Were going shopping!!

Lauren's P.O.V.
***************

Putting on my brown leggings and my white vest top on, I rummaged through my wardrobe In our bedroom looking for my brown cardigan.

After finding it I threw it on and found out my white sandals.

"Lauren!" I heard Charlie call.

"Yea babe? In here" I shouted.

Charlie jogged into the room and said "Promise me you won't buy too many pink clothes?" I started laughing and replied "promise. What's wrong with pink clothes anyway?" I asked.

"Nothing, but a couple of purples and red won't be bad?" He said, Awrh lmao.

After straightening my hair I walked down stairs to find Charlie in the kitchen with some toast for me and some toast for him.

Picking up a slice of toast and biting into it he door knocked.

Charlie running to the door he opened it and shouted "Lauren! Bring the plates out with you, we can eat in the car, Leondre said he don't mind!" Picking up my bag I threw it over my shoulder, grabbed the two plates and walked out of the house and towards the car, where Charlie took the plates off me as I climbed In.

Demi's P.O.V.
*************

"Awrh look at your bump!" I said but kinda shouted as I raised my voice.

"I know! It's getting massive!" Lauren replied as she rubbed her hands on her tummy.

"All of my clothes are from the maternity section now ahah! I can't wear proper' skinny jeans or anything" She said smiling.

"I'll all be worth it in the end" I said as I turned around and put on my seat-belt.

When Leondre got on the car I put my hand infront of her face showing my ring "look look look!!" I shouted!

She grabbed my hand and admired my ring.

"Were getting married!" I screamed as Charlie and Lauren looked at the ring.

Leondre smiled at me as he turned around.

"Aw this is amazing! You can't have the wedding until after this little princess is here!" Lauren said smiling.

"Haha, But how long until you have her?"

"I'm 26 weeks pregnant, just past half way! I've got like 18 weeks left I think!" Lauren says.

"OMG haha, time has gone by so much! I suppose we can wait 18 weeks. We have time to plan then" I said and that then reminded me that it just have being 18 weeks since the rape.. And I'm still miserable. The difference it could do to someone, to there family, is impossible to Imagine.

Leondre reversing off the drive I remembered that my 'monthly friend' is due so leondre stopped the car and I jumped out to get my things, telling Those that I forgot my phone.

After grabbing my stuff I ran back out and we went shopping.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've being busy and I'm going to Drayton manor tomorrow with my school, so I'll try to update but I can't promise. Love you all!💞💞💞