Preparing for the concert.

Lauren's P.O.V.

***************

When we first got In the hotel, the first thing we did was both clean our rooms, and then we got so,em leaning products from downstairs in the hotel and cleaned the whole of our hotel apartment, since we moved from our over hotel room, we have had our food in freezer bags to keep them cool and fresh, but we decided to get them (there was 3 bags full) and filled the fridge with them.

We practically cleaned the whole apartment and out the food into the fridge, but there wasn't a lot of food in there.

"Dem? Shall we run to Morrisons to get some food? Just to stock up on the fridge?" I asked. "Yes ok, let me pop my shoes on" she there her shoes on and we jumped in a cab and went to Morrisons, we just bought microwave pizzas etc, things we could eat when we wanted a snack.

On the way out the shop Demi saw a decorating shop opposite us, she ran in and was looking at the wallpapers and paints. "What are you doing? We can't decorate the hotel lmao" I said laughing. "No, I just like this wallpaper, I'm gonna buy it and show my mum, she can use it for the 'living room' if she wants to, if not I'll have it in my room, I just like this red colour" she explained I nodded as we walked to the cash register.

We then left the shop and jumped into the cab and got back to the hotel at

It was now five o'clock, we have being over an hour cleaning the hotel room and fetching food, we had to leave the hotel to get to the concert at half six.

When we got back to the hotel Demi put the fresh food into the fridge and put her decorating products into her suit case.

We then both went into the dressing room to get ready.

"I can't wait to get my own home, I love decorating" she came out with "haha, me either, I love it" I replied.