Laurens P.O.V.

Lauren's P.O.V.

******************

"What time is it?" Charlie asked me as he ran up behind and swung his arms around my waist and resting them on my 'baby bump'

"Half two" I replied as I rested my head on his as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh ok, Leondre text me saying Demi is a bit upset today and wants to stay in, just them" he said as he picked up a chocolate bar that was in front of me in the kitchen work-surface.

"Ok babe, what shall we do today then?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe we could cuddle naked in bed all day and watch films and eat cake, and chocolate, and Starbucks.. And.."

He began saying with a big smile across his face, because he was going to laugh a bit at the end.

"Charlie" I said nudging him with my elbow.

"I know you love me" he said as he turned me around and kissed me.

"Yea I know I do, but we can do that another day, but for now I think we should go clothes shopping, yanno.. For the baby" I said as I held my arms around his neck.

He bent down so his face is level with my tummy and said "yea, we need to get some clothes for you, you little princess"

"Charlie, I'm up here" I said and we both started laughing.

He stood up and kissed me again.

"What's with all of these kisses?" I asked as I bit my lip.

"Your lips are just, so shiny, so pink, so..sexy" he said as he did a little dance.

"Charlie, you always make romantic moments awkward ahah" I said as I touched his nose with mine.

"I know, that's just me, like when were kissing, I will mention having 'sex' and then we won't have if, and I'm just here like 'ARGH' hahahah" he said laughing.

"OMG Charlie what goes through your head? You act so sexual" I said as I poked his tummy with my one finger😂😜😂😜😂😜

"Maybe I am?" He said jokingly as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

After kissing him back I pull away and whispered "that's what's got us into this" I said laughing and I rested my hands on my tummy.

Ok then guys, I have changed the sex of the baby. It isn't a boy now, it's a girl, and she will be called Lexi-mai Lenehan 💖💖💖 next update is tonight, the reason for that is, because I've just woken up and wrote this😂😂 anyway guys, thanks for the positive feed back, and everyone go and follow the people that comment in the chapters! In a few chapters I'm going to do a shoutout thing, so everyone Direct Message me on here if you want to be in it!💖💖 it has to be a direct message🙊🙊🙊