Two days later.

Two days later

""""""""""""""""""

Amelia's P.O.V.

*****************

"I've told Ollie. Your turn now, don't be scared.. Just tell him babe, love ya let's me know what happens xxxx" I wrote and sent Demi as I turned over to face Ollie who was still smiling.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked as he wrapped his warm arms around my waist.

"I've never being more sure of anything else in my entire life. As long as your sure of it?" He told/asked me.

"Yea I'm sure, but.. Do you promise you will take me to the ygm once I've had the baby so I can get my body back haha, I need it for my modelling' I told him as he started laughing. "I promise" he replied.

Cuddling closer to him I whispered "We tell our parents first, yanno.. Before anyone else" He nodded and then replied "do only us know so far?"

I shook my head "Sorry. I had to tell Demi, I had to tell someone" I told him.

"Aww ok, just make sure she doesn't tell anyone yet, we need to tell them" He smirked.

"She won't tell anyone, trust me" I reassured him.

Demi's P.O.V.

***************

After reading the text message from Ollie I closed my messages and rolled over and kissed Leondres forehead before climbing out of bed.

Throwing on my slippers that matched my Pjs and I heard Leondre move. Trying not to wake him up I opened the door slowly.

"Morning beautiful" I heard him say in his morning voice.

"Morning Leo" I replied smiling as I opened the door.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled which made his welsh accent shine out.

"Going to get ready babe, yanno for today" I told him and smiled as he nodded and climbed out of bed.

Today was the day when I have to go to the police station and then I have to see if any of the men that fit the description was my.. Attacker. *sigh*

Walking down the little set of stairs and up the other I walked into the spare room.

Running my finds across the wall as I walked towards the window I sat on the window-sill and imagined me, Leondre and our own baby playing in here.

Mad I know,, but it's everything I've ever dreamed off. Me, married to Leondre Antonio Dévries and our own kids.

I was sitting there looking all around the empty room.

Walking to the other side of the room I opened the white doors that led onto a small walk-in wardrobe.

Looking at the shelves I realised that this was the first time I'd actually looked around this room.

Walking out of the room I went into the dressing room and pulled out my dark blue jeans, my white-long sleeved top and my grey and blue kimono.

I felt comfortable in my clothes for one of the first times ever. As soon as he is in prison. And a Leondre knows about the.. Baby, then we can start to get out life back on track again.

Everytime I think about the.. My baby, I can't help but think.. Could it be the one that.. Raped me? No that's stupid. It's mine and Leondres. But for some reason I can't get it out of my head😞😞😞

Not sure if I can update again today, if I can it will be tonight, if not it will be tomorrow, sorry guys💞💞💞