Accept.

Demiis P.O.V

I am starting to worry about where we was going to sleep, yesterday, leo said we could stay with him, but he hasn't got back to us, and he isn't logged in on twitter, he wouldn't just say that and then blank us, he isn't like that, he probably just--

My phone buzzed, and cut off my train of thought.

I picked it up quickly and I saw was Lauren informing me that leo just came online on twitter.

I quickly closed my Messages after thanking her for telling me.

I sat and stared at my iPhone, hoping for a message of him, ten minutes had passed, and still nothing, he was probably answering fans, but I couldn't help but feel upset.

I was hoping he didn't forget.

I posted a tweet "can't wait for this week with my favourite people in the entire world xo"

Two minutes later, my phone buzzed and I saw it was him- I swear I didn't scream.. just kidding I totally screamed.

It said "Hey beautiful, Blair said yes!! So I will meet you and your best friend at the station, I will be with Charlie, Joey, and Alex my body guard, what time will you be at the station my love?❤️*

I messages him back straight away "Alright Leo, tell Blair we said thanks, we're really looking forward to it now haha, can't wait to see you❤️and Urm, my dad's going to drive us there at 6:00, we will get to the station at 7:00 and it is a two hour drive, so it should be about 9:00,  I will phone you when we are there ok?❤️" within seconds, he answered me, I smiled at my phone as I realised he must be waiting for me to reply.

"haha, here you go princess this is my number: ***********, see you tomorrow baby! can't wait xo" I smiled at his message before sending him one back.

"Me either."
-------

"Lauren in less then ten hours, and we will be on our way!" I said down the phone.

"Shut up dem! your only going to flirt with leo the whole time" she smirked at me through the FaceTime screen.

I started laughing and then said "So? your only going to flirt Charlie."

I giggled before shutting my suitcase and placing it at the bottom of my bed.

"But anyway I'm going to go to sleep now so I'm not too tired tomorrow. love you loads, I'll come around at five ok?" She said threw the screen.

"Yeah me too, even though I'm 10000% still going to be tired," I giggled "But night."

we both hung up and I climbed under the covers and stared at my phone. I was debating on calling Leondre but I was afraid in case he was asleep.

I closed my eyes and pressed call before I could think too much about it.

I held the phone to my ear as I listened to it ring, I was debating on cutting it off as he answered.

"Hello? Who is it?" His adorable welsh accent asked.. His tired voice was adorable.

"Hello? It's Demii.. The one who is going to be staying with you for the week" I said, a small smile making its way onto my face.

" oh hey beautiful!! Is something wrong? Don't say your not coming?!" He panicked slightly.

" oh no, it's nothing like that," I giggled "I was just bored.. So I wanted to talk to you, did I wake you up babe?" I bit my bottom lip in case I had woke him up and in awkwardness that I called him babe.

"Aw, I love the way you call me babe.. And no, I'm just lying in bed" He breathed a laugh.

I laughed a little at how he picked up on the fact I called him babe before snuggling deeper into my bed covers as I spoke to him.

We was talking for about a hour, just talking about things and what we look like, but I could tell he was tired by the sound of his voice.

"Leo I'll  see you tomorrow.. In about.. 10 hours" I laughed.

"Bye my beautiful princess, you hang up" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice, he was probably thinking that I was going to say 'no you' and be clique, instead I smirked myself and said..

"Fine, bye."

I smiled as I hung up and it wasn't long before I fell asleep.

*************************