Are going we shopping?

After lying with Leondre for about ten minutes I remembered that they said they would be going in about a hour.. And they sent that one and a half hours ago.

I pulled out my phone and called Lauren. *Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring..* "hello?" I heard come down the phone.

"Hey Loz, I'm feeling a bit better now.. Have you left yet?" I asked as I ran my fingers through Leondres hair.

"No, were leaving in two minutes, do you both want to come?" She asked.

"Yea, I just need to get changed" I replied as I lifted Leondres head, sat up and rested it back onto my shoulder.

"Alright, if your coming Leondre can drive instead of getting the taxi yea?" She asked.

Pulling the phone away from my ear I asked Leondre and he said yea.

"Yea he'll drive" I replied.

"Alright, knock on the door when your ready and just get in the car b" she said and I replied with "ok, cya"

After hanging up Leondre stood up and lifted me to my feet.

He rested his forehead in mine and held my hands.

"I know I already asked.. But I didn't do it right..so, here goes" he said as he knelt on the floor and pulled out a tiny box, and a long dark blue box aswell.

Rested the long one on the side of the sofa he bent down and held my hand.

"Leoooo" I said getting shyly, I could tell I was blushing now.

His face went a shade of pink aswell&he lifted the left side of his mouth that meant he was getting shy/embarrassed.

"My beautiful bambino. My perfect princess. My one and only" he started with.

"You have changed my life so much, for the good. This time eight months ago, I was a dumb teenager with thousands of screaming girls telling me they loved me. And I love them ALL back.. But, you.. Where do I start?" He said as he smiled at me

"As soon as Blair said that you could stay in the hotel with us, I knew there was somthing there, and when I saw you, you was so quite and shy.. And for some reason, I was too. That's when I knew that it was you. But then... We didn't even speak&I kissed you.. I wasn't sure how you'd take it.. But it was our first kiss, and I can remember it like it was yesterday." He said as now my face was Red.

He smiled his cheeky smile and finally asked "Demi - Rogers.. Will you become my wife&Take my name as Demi Leigh Dèvries?" He asked as he opened the little black box with a silver, sparkling, perfect ring inside.

Bending down to his height&Croching in my knees, I rested my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes "yes" I replied.

Pulling in for a kiss I then added "and now, it will be our first kiss since were engaged" I smiled as he pulled the most cutest face ever as he kissed me.

Sorry guys, ik this is all 'lovey dovey' and that.. But I had to do a chapter if the proposal!!

Anyway, everyone go and follow:

- @charlies_girlxox_

She has being getting some hate on Instagram and could do with cheering up. If any of you have any stories you have wrote, or would like to read hers (if she has some🙊😜) go follow her and leave some positive feedback, she needs cheering up a little. Thanks guys! Mwah!💞😘💞😘

Last update for the night! Love you all!💞💞💞