Kisses for breakfast..

Demi's P.O.V.

*************

I woke up this morning not knowing what had gone on, I remember being in the tree house with everyone now back at home cuddled up in bed with Leondre.

My head was killing and everything was a blur, I looked towards my window and saw empty vodka bottles on my drawer then I remembered some things that happened but not everything. I hope I never made myself look like a twat😣🙈

"Leo" I mumbled and then placed my hand on my forehead to stop the dizziness as I sat up.

"Demi" He replied in the same tone of voice.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Went to the shops, went to the tree house we were all drinking, heavily and then everyone went to sleep but we was still awake and I wanted to kiss you but we couldn't in there so we came back here" he explained.

"You wanted to kiss me so we came all the way home?" I asked.

"Not only, exactly, just kiss" he said and rolled over as his eyes started to adjust to the light.

"Oh, right" I replied and chuckled a little as I lay next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Spending the day in bed cuddling?" I asked.

"Yea, cuddles will be good" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"I've got a killer hang over" I said as I held my hands on his which were placed infront of me.

"Me too" He agreed.

"At least you can remember what we did last night."

"Oh yea, about that.."

"What?"

"I can't remember everything, just me asking you, and then coming back here, and the only thing I remember was when we came in the house and shut the door" he mumbled.

"So you don't know what we did exactly?" I asked and rolled over to face him.

"Urm, No, not exactly" he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh haha, so we could of done anything? What if trashed the kitchen or something" I replied and laughed.

"Kinda" he replied and laughed with me.

"Love you" he whispered as our eyes connected.

"Love you too" I replied and pecked his lips quickly.

"That's all I get?" he frowned and pretended to cry.

I leaned in and kissed him again as our lips moved in sync. I ran my hands threw his hair and held my arms around his neck. He ran his hands down the side of my body to my thighs and I smiled into the kiss, so did he☺️😘

He rubbed my waist which sent a shiver threw my spine a little, I pulled away the slightest bit and he stopped "do you not wanna do it, if you don't we won't I don't mind" he said kinda panicking.

"No don't be stupid, I just had a shiver threw my spine because you rubbed my thigh and my shirt came up, it because your hands are warm and my waist was cold" I giggled.

"Oh right haha, you sure though?" He double checked.

"Leo, we could of done it last night and we were drunk so we don't remember, at least this time we can remember" I laughed and held my hands around his neck.

"Alright" He replied and moved closer to me again and kissed me. He ran his hands up the side of my shirt and rested them on my back, I ran my hands threw his hair again because I knew it would drive him crazy😂❤️

The kiss deepened and started to get heated when my phone rang. I pulled back but Leo kept his arms around my back.

I kissed him again and Inbetween each Kiss I would tease him and speak.

"I *Kiss* Need to *Kiss* answer my *Kiss* Phone *Long Kiss*" I tried to pull away but Leo's kept on trying to deepened the kiss but I mumbled "Leo your doing it on purpose" He pulled away and started laughing. "I know but!" He spoke but stopped and pretended to cry😂🙊

I rolled over and picked up my phone.

Ollie- Where did you two go?

Me- Urm, we wanted.. Privacy so we came home x

Ollie- So you mean you left the sleep over to have sex😭😭😭

I showed Leondre and started laughing as I was kinda embarrassed.

"What shall I say?" I laughed as I sat up and Leo pulled me onto his lap.

"Tell him the truth" He answered.

"I'm not gonna tell him that we actually did" I said and moved down and sat on the top of Leo's Legs so I didn't hurt his stomach.

"I will then" he said and grabbed the phone out my hand.

I jumped towards the phone but Leo pushed me off his lap and jumped off the bed.

"LEO!" I shouted and chased him around the room.

Leo's P.O.V.

************

"Leo!" She shouted and chased me around the room. Omg she's so attractive when she's angry😂😂😂

'Yes, we did, we think anyway but Demi won't admit it to you😂- Leo' I wrote and pressed send.

"Sent it!" I shouted as I turned around and she ran into me kinda. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and rested our foreheads against each other.

"He'll know we had sex now" She said and pretended to frown.

"Demi, We don't know if we defiantly did plus in truth or dare last night they asked how many times we had sex" I said and smiled at her as our noses were now touching.

"What did we say?" She asked. "The truth, you said we did it about 4/5 times" I replied as I kissed her perfect pink lips.

"Oh god" Sh replied.

*KISSES FOR BREAKFAST, EARLY IN THE MORNING, LOVE ME, TOUCH ME, KEEP ME WANTING* Came on.

"What the fck is that?" I asked as she walked over to the bed where her phone was.

"My ringtone, it's Ollie" she said as she pressed answer and tapped 'loud speaker'

"YOU SEXUAL BASTARDS!!" Ollie and Jordi shouted down the phone.

Demi covered her face with her perfect hands showing off her pink painted nails💞💞💞 and then Joey spoke up "youse better had used protection kids" He said and laughed at how he was acting like a adult.

I looked at Demi and she shrugged. Did we?😳😳

"Ok ok guys, like we said yesterday it wouldn't of been the first time, and it won't be the last so leave us alone yea?" I said down the phone.

"Alright, alright bye" They said and cut off.

"I can't believe you just told them that" Demi said as I walked over to the bed and landed on my back next to her. I pulled her onto my lap as she sat and faced me.

"It's true isn't it, it won't be our last time" I winked and Demi leant down and kissed me. Our lips continued to move in sync as before.

(Ya'll know what happened next aye, I don't wanna go into detail😉😉 By the way everyoneeee, I'm Demi's Cousin (that wrote this) and I might be making an account but I doubt it, I just wanted to help her so she gave me her password😉😉😉 But she will be writing from now on, byeeeee!)